Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2.0 5A240d on AT&T

Thanks

Default 2.0 5A240d on AT&T
    does it work? has anyone tried it with AT&T?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

works fine.
    hit thanks if thanks are due.

just unlock it
    always hit the thanks button

no signature spam/links... Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cscho0415 View Post
    just unlock it
    wil the app store and itunes icon show up

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cscho0415 View Post
    just unlock it
    a. How do you unlock AT&T?
    b. When i built the 2.0 ipsw, it didnt give me an unlock option

someone plz help

EDIT: Never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by *TYL3R* View Post
    wil the app store and itunes icon show up
    Now im waiting for the answer to his question^^^
    Last edited by Chase817; 04-14-2008 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

AppStore is an application that comes on the phone, you have to enable it when you customize the firmware. They do show up, just they are useless until apple decides to make it work since it runs through their servers.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

works fine

works perfect i just installed. was a breeze. pwnage rocks.

Quick question for all you AT&T users. My friend and I both have AT&T iPhones. The only difference between the two phones is that mine has been jailbroken repeatedly for the last 6 months and his hasn't. They both are on 1.1.4 and have 04.04.05G baseband. After pwning, when I try to install 2.0 5a240d on my phone I have service but when I install it on his he has no service...? Weird.

I saw that the new AT&T method pwn on 1.1.4 then use custom 1.1.4 with boot neuter, unlock and activate and then installing a custom 2.0 onto that but the problem is that when I follow the steps to pwn with custom 1.1.4 with unlock, activate, and boot neuter the boot neuter fails to work properly! Any help?
    Last edited by msfletch; 04-17-2008 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by msfletch View Post
    Quick question for all you AT&T users. My friend and I both have AT&T iPhones. The only difference between the two phones is that mine has been jailbroken repeatedly for the last 6 months and his hasn't. They both are on 1.1.4 and have 04.04.05G baseband. After pwning, when I try to install 2.0 5a240d on my phone I have service but when I install it on his he has no service...? Weird.

I saw that the new AT&T method pwn on 1.1.4 then use custom 1.1.4 with boot neuter, unlock and activate and then installing a custom 2.0 onto that but the problem is that when I follow the steps to pwn with custom 1.1.4 with unlock, activate, and boot neuter the boot neuter fails to work properly! Any help?
    you have to activate it still if you pwn it

Thanks

AppStore will not work, its not worth updating unless you need Exchange.
    Its buggy.

You forgot about 801.1x enterprise WiFi, but anyway..

You must unlock (along with activate, jailbreak, etc...) on 1.1.4 before going to 2.0(where you must also unlock, activate, jailbreak, etc...)

As to boot neuter not working, try downloading standalone app, or rebuilding the ipsw and try again.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!