Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
02-21-2011, 08:02 PM #1Hulu & Hulu+ now work on the ATV2!
And when I say "work", I mean really well. History, Queues, Subscriptions, search, skip forward and backward, all work great, and the playback is as smooth as Hulu gets. Very slick.
First, you must have XBMC installed and running.
1) Download the bluecop's beta repository zip file "repository.bluecop.xbmc-plugins.zip" from:
2) Copy the zip file to the Apple TV via Cyberduck or WinScp to the file path: /var/mobile
3) Start up XBMC, Go to the System Menu, Choose "Add-Ons" and then "Install from zip file"
4) You should see "Home Folder" on the screen. Select that, and then you should see the "repository.bluecop.xbmc-plugins.zip" file you uploaded in step 2
Choose it. This will add the repository location to XMBC.
3) After it installs the repository, choose the menu option"Get Add-ons" option located immediately above "Install from zip file"
Choose the "bluecop Add-On repository", and then "Video Add-ons". There you should see Hulu.
4) choose Hulu, and it should install. If everything worked, it should then say "Enabled" next to Hulu. Then it will be available in the video add-ons menu when you choose Videos from the Home screen
5) Using the contextual menu with Hulu selected in the main Video Add-Ons screen, you can also add your login info for Hulu Plus if you have an account.
Last edited by DaveiPhone; 02-25-2011 at 11:28 PM. Reason: clarity
The Following User Says Thank You to DaveiPhone For This Useful Post: