+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak ATV 2 4.2.1 on Windows.

is a discussion within the

AppleTV

forums, a part of the

Mac Hardware

section;
For those who cant absolutely wait for Greenpois0n RC6 and want to jailbreak their Apple TV now and don't care if its tethered or not i got a solution for
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Jailbreak ATV 2 4.2.1 on Windows.
    For those who cant absolutely wait for Greenpois0n RC6 and want to jailbreak their Apple TV now and don't care if its tethered or not i got a solution for you Seas0nPass for Windows Beta 1.

NOTE THIS IS A BETA I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE PLEASE DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH JAIKBREAKING DEVICES ALSO PLEASE REPORT ANY BUGS TO [email protected] PLEASE REPORT THEM ANY PROBLEMS SO THEY CAN FIX IS AT SOON AS THEY CAN I DO NOT TAKE ANY OWNERSHIP OF THIS JAILBREAK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO FIRECORE.

Seas0nPass Download Link - Seas0nPass-pre-beta1.zip

For those who get a error saying something about LIBEAY32.dll download the file below and place it in Windows/System32/.

LIBEAY32.dll Download Link - libeay32.dll

IF YOU GET STUCK AT THE END OF RESTORING TO CUSTOM FIRMWARE ON ITUNES WHERE IT SAYS "Restoring Apple TV Firmware" JUST CLOSE IT IF IT TAKES MORE THAN 5 MINUTES AND GO TO SEAS0NPASS AND CLICK BOOT TETHERED

TO ENTER DFU MODE HOLD MENU+DOWN BUTTON UNTIL THE LIGHT ON APPLE TV STARTS BLINKING THEN LET GO OF BOTH BUTTONS AND WAIT UNTIL THE LIGHT TURNS BACK ON THEN HOLD MENU+PLAY/PAUSE BUTTONS UNTIL THE LIGHT STARTS BLINKING THEN LET GO AND YOUR IN DFU MODE.!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone NOYB111's Avatar
    Thanks

This sounds sketchy to me. Seas0n Pass has been out a while and to put a file in your windows system folder??? Users beware. If you want Seas0nPass go to Firecore's site directly and download it. Don't follow links from a post.
    Last edited by NOYB111; 02-12-2011 at 05:47 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Dude i got this beta from a email i sent them telling them i wanted to try the pre beta version of windows trust me i got it directly from them.! it works.

iPhone? More like MyPhone NOYB111's Avatar
    Thanks

That's cool. No offense meant. Didn't know you had a connection. Just seemed odd. Better safe than infected!

Thanks.

Green Apple
    Thanks

yeah i was trying to help.