Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Missing Netflix... WTF?!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Missing Netflix... WTF?!
    So I turned my TV and there is no longer a Netflix option, should I contact Apple or is there a simple fix for this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

if jailbroken i can send you the files and you can SSH it back in if you dont want to contact apple. I played around enough seeing where stuff went that i can tell you the address and all. also if your not jailbroken and need a custom firmware i can send you one. also you prolly know this but if not connected to the internet the net flix option will be gone

Green Apple
    Thanks

Actually I noticed later I was missing all of the movie stuff as well, I rebooted and it fixed everything. Since then I've jailbroken it and have had no problems, so if any one gets one out of the box and get the problem I had, just reboot and you should be fine. Oh thanks for the offer though.

I have a jailbroken atv2 and have this issue trying to unplug and reboot...crossing my fingers I really don't feel like restoring

Reboot didn't work. I do have overflow installed as well as firecore...ideas anyone?
    Last edited by 1976Hoosiers; 02-07-2012 at 08:01 PM.