Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hacking

iPhone? More like MyPhone chbearsrock's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Hacking
    Has anyone (successfully) hacked an AppleTV? I'd be interested in knowing the degree of difficulty for a job like that, and whether or not it is even worth it. I have to admit though...the idea of running OSX off of it makes it seem like a pretty worthwhile project.

Not yet i dont think. We can hope tho..
    umm hi?

iPhone? More like MyPhone chbearsrock's Avatar
    Thanks

Apple TV Hacks
    well this site shows an apple tv running OSx..but I wanted to see if anyone in these forums had done it. Seems pretty ridic.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

My friend said he did it, but I have yet to see it in his pad.

Can someone pleaaaaase help me hack my iPhone 3G, i hecka don't get what to download and how to use it and blah blah lol. I've watched youtube videos on how to do it...but seriously now, I DON'T GET IT >_<

My apple tv is hacked. Its actually pretty easy to do now.

......epic

hacked how?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IMz_kat View Post
    Can someone pleaaaaase help me hack my iPhone 3G, i hecka don't get what to download and how to use it and blah blah lol. I've watched youtube videos on how to do it...but seriously now, I DON'T GET IT >_<
    did you read the topic of this specific forum? it is about hacking the appleTV not the iphone 3g There are numerous guides around the forum so do everybody a favor and use that search box at the top right of the page to search these forums.. even better do a google search first!

As far as the appleTV goes what kind of hacks can you apply to it? Is it worth it?
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on twitter-@danvicente

Default Like it
    Wow I never before seen like the exciting tv. There is no competition with other companies. hotels Really appreciative, I really love it and all the Apple’s products because their designs are so beautiful. Thanks for this post.

Thanks

You can now successfully hack it with atv-usb creator on google codes. I just did it to mine today. I got it refurbished today too! Its worth it now I can go on the internet, hold more movies and media than its native HD space with an external HD. I can go on boxee and watch hulu The office episodes. I don't buy movies from itunes. I buy it from walmart, then handbrake it as archive to play on my aTV.

Quote Originally Posted by imuscle74 View Post
    You can now successfully hack it with atv-usb creator on google codes. I just did it to mine today. I got it refurbished today too! Its worth it now I can go on the internet, hold more movies and media than its native HD space with an external HD. I can go on boxee and watch hulu The office episodes. I don't buy movies from itunes. I buy it from walmart, then handbrake it as archive to play on my aTV.
    is there a "how to" on how to hack the atv but on 3.0xx version? i can only find how to's for 1.XX and 2.XX versions,
    I know there is a 3.0 boot stick creator but it doesn't work for me?? don't know what i'm doing wrong...
    Last edited by gabster508; 01-05-2010 at 02:34 PM.