Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Convince Me

Apple Tv as apple expect it tobe used not so good.
    Hack it and its a fantastic bit of kit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to streetwise For This Useful Post:

Muggz5 (02-06-2010)

Apple TV is garbage in my opinion. SPent a few extra bucks and get a Mac mini. It is the best home entertainment system.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Melech did you hack It ??

Apple TV? Nope, never even purchased one...I am more than happy with my Mac mini

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

How can you say its garbage then melech ? How can you possible have a opinion ??

Dude, chill.

Everyone I know has an Apple TV, I am not impressed. I am also not one to just purchase something without doing research on the device. In my opinion, the Mac mini does much more as an entertainment center than an Apple TV can. I am very much entitled to my opinion as you are entitled to yours.

I'm chilled. I just like people to have reason to slate a product. I may be reading this with the idea of buying one. I will agreed out of the box they are pants, but get one opened up and its a great piece of kit (In my opinion lol)

Apple Tv-160GB Hard drive
    Mac Mini- 500GB HD and expandable

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Apple Tv-160GB Hard drive
    Mac Mini- 500GB HD and expandable
    What resolution can a mac mini produce compared to the apple tv HDMI support?
    My Dog Pop Arted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by henners123 View Post
    What resolution can a mac mini produce compared to the apple tv HDMI support?
    Mac-Mini had HDMI support, mine is hooked up via HDMI with the mini display port adapter. I watch 1080P vid on my setup all day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2010-02-24-12.11.03-pm.png  

Thanks for the info, always wondered about that!!
    My Dog Pop Arted!!!

Apple Tv 160gig expandable to any size with simple external harddrive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12