+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ***Must Read 4 Indie Developers***

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Imagine if 5,000 indie devs stood up all at once! That's what our app collage is about. Join us @ Monster Mobile Marketing - Monster Mash Up . This is
    Green Apple bonezalesproductions's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool ***Must Read 4 Indie Developers***
    Imagine if 5,000 indie devs stood up all at once! That's what our app collage is about. Join us @ Monster Mobile Marketing - Monster Mash Up. This is an opportunity for smaller developer companies to mass market their apps in a large group effort to possibly down the line gain serious mainstream media attention. If you remember the milliondollarhomepage concept then you will recognize our app collage with the main difference being we're not collecting & marketing internet random companies, we're exclusively helping independent developers for iOS, Google Play, PC, Steam, & Desura games / apps. At $0.10 a pixel we're also pricing the app collage directly for independent developers budgets. We know this because we are also indie developers. With any order over at our app collage your game or app will receive some form of additional review whether it's a written review with screenshots or a professional video demo review of your app in action. It's taken us quite some time to build a name for ourselves and we have a huge fan base as well as targeted followers & Facebook friends that are interested specifically in apps & tech stuff. We're also in the process of revamping our website to make it insanely interactive for visitors & other developers to give feedback on our reviews as well as complete reviews themselves to see how ensure indie apps can evolve into a high valued app that will increase downloads as much as possible. App value & visibility are the 2 main components of succeeding in the App Store in today's crowded market. Join us today.

***Must Read 4 Indie Developers***-mock-up-mash-up-t-shirts-framed-4-.png
    mod edit

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Im launching my first app Weather-Cam very soon on iOS. I came across monster mobile mash board via twitter and i think they are doing a very good job at it! Once my app is ready and up on the appstore, i would very much consider taking up a space on the monster app collage as it they do a great job with advertising apps. keep up the good work :-)

Thanks

@Weather-Cam Thank you for your kind words. We're currently running some good deals over at the App Collage. The next (2) $90 App Collage purchases not only get their guaranteed add on Basic Professional Video Review but they also get a add on 2 week premium banner on our main page. We are currently 63 App Collage members strong and as we are indie developers ourselves we have a huge fan base and aren't afraid to roll up our sleeves and work around the clock helping other indie devs get the exposure they deserve toward bringing more users to their apps. Thanks again.
    mod edit

Thanks

The Vision of Independent Developers App Marketing: http://youtu.be/cjRTuD6mqNI?a

Quote Originally Posted by Weather-Cam View Post
    Im launching my first app Weather-Cam very soon on iOS. I came across monster mobile mash board via twitter and i think they are doing a very good job at it! Once my app is ready and up on the appstore, i would very much consider taking up a space on the monster app collage as it they do a great job with advertising apps. keep up the good work :-)
    mod edit