Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
04-01-2013, 06:45 AM #1Schedaroo for iPhone , iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Schedule all your future emails, Facebook and Twitter updates all in one account with Schedaroo.
Schedaroo is your future time machine for messages all rolled up in an iPhone app. With a simple 3-step process, Schedaroo ensures that your message gets delivered on time, every time!
1. Type out a message
2. Choose the type of message whether its Facebook, Twitter or email
3. Choose the date and time that you want the message to be sent out and DONE!
When your email/message gets sent, you get a push-notification confirming the sent message. With Schedaroo, you can manage your emails and social media postings anytime anywhere without worries!
Get your copy from here:https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/sche...514603464?mt=8
Schedaroo helps you to
- email before your holidays
- updates on Facebook pages before your meetings
- schedule all your tweets before you get to a place with no Internet connection
Manage your time
- no more sleepless nights or early morning starts
- multiple posts to appear at the same time during the high traffic time slots on social media to garner better impressions and engagement
- keep the hot news going out on your social platforms at regular intervals without interrupting your busy day
????? ACHIEVEMENT OF SCHEDAROO ?????
? Featured in iTunes in 90 places
????? PRAISE FOR SCHEDAROO ?????
"... Iím won over by the appís functionality and ease of use and planning to stick with Schedaroo." - The iPhone Mom
"... if youíre looking for a way to schedule the sending of emails and social networking posts, Schedaroo is what you need." - Fresh Apps
"The simple interface and managed communication history make Schedaroo a very useful utility and an efficient tool for day to day communications." - iPhoneFootPrint.com
Disclaimer: Schedaroo only works on OS5.0 devices or later so please update if you haven't already!
Already using Schedaroo?
Great! Consider adding a review at the iTunes App store. Stay up to date via http://www.facebook.com/Schedaroo