Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Apple AppStore App Discussionforums, a part of the
3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touchsection;
04-01-2013, 05:30 AM #1Schedaroo lite for iPhone , iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Schedaroo Lite allows you to schedule all your emails to be sent out at a later time. Upgrade to the full version of Schedaroo to enjoy additional features of Facebook Scheduler and Twitter Scheduler!
Schedule all your future emails, Facebook and Twitter updates all in one account with the full version of Schedaroo.
download it form here;--https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/schedaroo-lite/id579500307?mt=8
??? PRAISE FOR SCHEDAROO ???
? Featured in iTunes in 90 places
... I’m won over by the app’s functionality and ease of use and planning to stick with Schedaroo. - The iPhone Mom
... if you’re looking for a way to schedule the sending of emails and social networking posts, Schedaroo is what you need. - Fresh Apps
The simple interface and managed communication history make Schedaroo a very useful utility and an efficient tool for day to day communications. - iPhoneFootPrint.com
? HOW IT WORKS ?
Schedaroo is your future time machine for messages all rolled up in an iPhone app. With a simple 3-step process, Schedaroo ensures that your message gets delivered on time, every time!
1. Type out a message.
2. Choose the type of message, whether its FacebookTwitter or email (FacebookTwitter Scheduler available only with the upgraded version of Schedaroo).
3. Choose the date and time that you want the message to be sent out and DONE!
When your emailmessage gets sent, you get a push-notification confirming the sent message. With Schedaroo, you can manage your emails and social media postings anytime anywhere without worries!
Schedaroo helps you to
• email before your holidays
• updates on Facebook pages before your meetings
• schedule all your tweets before you get to a place with no Internet connection
Manage your time
• no more sleepless nights or early morning starts
• multiple posts to appear at the same time during the high traffic time slots on social media to garner better impressions and engagement
• keep the hot news going out on your social platforms at regular intervals without interrupting your busy day