+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Messages Plugin for iPrivacy Fix

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Those of you that miss the ability of hiding text messages in biteSMS, the iPrivacy Messages Plugin will do the job for you but upon installing it, you won't see
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Messages Plugin for iPrivacy Fix
    Those of you that miss the ability of hiding text messages in biteSMS, the iPrivacy Messages Plugin will do the job for you but upon installing it, you won't see it in the settings of iPrivacy. Here's the temp fix I found and emailed the developer to fix issue.

If anyone is having troubles seeing the plugin inside the iPrivacy Settings, using iFile and go to /Library/PreferenceBundles/iPrivacySettings.bundle/PluginPrefs/MessageSettings.plist there is a string labeled <string>MESSAGE</string>, it should be <string>MESSAGES</> the developer forgot the "s" at the end, I have emailed him and hopefully he fixes. This works so perfectly.
    -= Formally known as SiLeNtKiLLa =-

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have been able to it to show up, but not work

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello guys. I've tried that too mate, but it didnt fix my prob. It appears on iPrivacy indeed, but don't work. Don't hide my messages etc. And the other application, application plugin for iPrivacy have the same problem. Can anyone fix it ? Or any idea how to fix it?