Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
03-16-2013, 12:51 AM #1English Word Pronunciations Made Easy with Word Sounds
I would like to introduce you to the Word Sounds iPhone / iPad app that helps people master English word pronunciations.
The app teaches you to practice the basics of different sound codes associated with the English alphabets and vowels. These will help you pronounce words perfectly.
The app is suitable for both beginners starting to learn the English language and pros looking to improve their pronunciation skills.
* Sound codes for alphabet combinations and vowels
* Great tool for children and beginners to learn to pronounce English words the right way from beginning
* PRESS & HOLD options for display and sound practicing
* Interactive graphical charts explaining how the consonant and vowel sounds are correctly produced according to the manners and locations in the mouth
* Complete list of all sound codes for the English consonants and vowels
* Sorting options for quick reference either alphabetically or via the IPA Symbols and easy scroll
* Suitable both for native English speakers and non-native speakers
You can download the app from the iTunes store at URL - https://itunes.apple.com/app/word-so...597870549?mt=8