Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I`m in the mood to... (free app)

Default I`m in the mood to... (free app)
    Guys,

We have created an app that is aimed to make life and communication with friends more ...interesting. Its idea is that you can share your mood with your mates via your iPhone. For example you are in school. Busy, tired, bored a bit and you already know that you will need to relax this evening or go party hard to celebrate a new deal. You just pic the right mood and share it with the right person.

The app (it is called sMoods) also helps you to plan your free time (e.g. you share you want to go to the cinema and set 30 minutes. If nobody from the shared list calls you to pick the right film, you do it yourself in 30 mins so that you do not wait extra time).

Do you think it would be useful? Would you personally use such an app? Please share!

It does sound interesting...Quick question - can I get rid off the banners? If so - I think I would definitely find the use for it. It'll be kind of a challenge for me cause my mood swings pretty rapidly :-

Quote Originally Posted by PeterBishop View Post
    It does sound interesting...Quick question - can I get rid off the banners? If so - I think I would definitely find the use for it. It'll be kind of a challenge for me cause my mood swings pretty rapidly :-
    hi Peter, there is only one banner - and it is not advertising, but the app logo
    we hope you will find the app useful.

my bad - I thought it's a banner, I've just got used to this stuff in free apps and thought it's one of those cases.

My 2 cents about if this app is useful or not is simple - it should work with Facebook seamlessly. I mean all peeps I know are on Facebook, I know it's crazy but that's how it goes...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PeterBishop For This Useful Post:

Londy (01-28-2013)

Londy I would like to thank you guys for the awesome idea! I've been using the app for couple days and so far so good :-) How about more predefined moods? ;-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DanFrake_72 For This Useful Post:

Londy (01-28-2013)

I think it would be a good application. It would be helpful in lifting up our mood, like if we can get to know whether our request for movie or dinner is really going to happen.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to scorpluto For This Useful Post:

Londy (01-28-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by DanFrake_72 View Post
    Londy I would like to thank you guys for the awesome idea! I've been using the app for couple days and so far so good :-) How about more predefined moods? ;-)
    Thank you! Im sure it will be developed by the next update

Quote Originally Posted by scorpluto View Post
    I think it would be a good application. It would be helpful in lifting up our mood, like if we can get to know whether our request for movie or dinner is really going to happen.
    yes. I think it is the strongest benefit of the app you know if a group of your friends go to restaurant with you (eg till 4pm) ..and pick the other option at 4 15 if they cannot make it. no more wasted time