Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Apple AppStore App Discussionforums, a part of the
3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touchsection;
11-24-2012, 04:07 PM #1Eraser+ - remove unwanted content from photos
Eraser+ lets you quickly and easily delete unwanted objects from your photos by marking them with your finger. This allows you to remove various types of content after taking new picture with your iPhone/iPod or selecting one from your photo library.
This great application gives you the power to alter the reality even just on picture. You can use it to make your photos better or to achieve unrealistic or funny results – just open up your imagination.
Eraser+ is must have application for seamless object removal with which you can:
● Erase blemishes, wires, watermarks, pimples and other unwanted content.
● Erase larger objects such as people, animals, cars, etc.
● Erase unwanted lighting artifacts such as shadows and flares.
● Clone whatever you want
● Undo unintended actions and redo accidentally undone actions.
● Full screen mode.
● Two-finger drawing for precise selections and brush strokes with pixel-accuracy.
● Clone stamp brush.
● Sharing on Facebook and Twitter.
● Both manual and automatic mode.
Now you are ready to download Eraser+ and make your photos better!
Download on the AppStore: Eraser+
Sample images used under Creative Commons from dee & tula monstah (Good #morning - 57 degree & pawfect for taking tula & nordude out walking all thoughout #marlborough #ma #newengland #summer #Snapseed | Flickr - Photo Sharing!, http://instagr.am/p/Q-wOM0l23s/ | Flickr - Photo Sharing!), since always (Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing!).
12-12-2012, 03:39 PM #2
New update released (version 1.1): The update includes video tutorial, updated help, and some bug fixes. For more info refer to previous post. Enjoy!
12-12-2012, 05:18 PM #3
- Join Date
- May 2012
- United States
- Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Looks cool. Nice idea. Sure beats using the pen tool in Photoshop, lol.