Hi everyone. I've encountered this many times, but surprisingly I haven't been able to get a straight answer through google.

Basically what I'm trying to figure out is where in the iOS filesystem an app like Facebook stores your settings such that if you reinstall the app later the app remembers those settings.

I have, many times, encountered problems with these leftover settings which often cause the app to "remember" something I was trying to make it "forget" when I deleted it, and I'd like to know where I can find these files using iFile or a similar filesystem explorer so that I can get rid of them if this happens again.

just to be clear, I don't want to restore my device and set up as new, and I already know how to delete apps from the SpringBoard, and I already know where the Applications folder is in the filesystem. I'm talking about what is probably a .plist file left behind by some apps and how to delete it for a "fresh" install

Sorry if this is the wrong section for this question. Moderators, feel free to move this if it is.

thanks in advance everyone