+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CJ E&M Creates an IOS Game for NON-JAILBROKEN IPHONES?

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    August 1, 2012: "Justice League: Earth's Final Defense" iOS Game Now Available
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Netmarble has today released a new iOS video game titled "Justice League: Earth's Final Defense", which is available from the App Store for $2.99.
    The game allows you to play as five of the current Justice League members as seen in the New 52 comic books: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash and Green Lantern. You are able to customize each character's range of skill sets and costumes as the game progresses. "Justice League: Earth’s Final Defense" also features RPG elements. Using “Support Hero Cards,” you maximize a player’s skills and strengths.

Download it now! If your phone is not jailbroken!

I WANT MY $2.99 BACK! Unless someone comes up with a tweak maybe?!

CJ E&M Creates an IOS Game for NON-JAILBROKEN IPHONES?-120722-jlearthsfinaldefense2.jpgCJ E&M Creates an IOS Game for NON-JAILBROKEN IPHONES?-120722-jlearthsfinaldefense3.jpgCJ E&M Creates an IOS Game for NON-JAILBROKEN IPHONES?-120722-jlearthsfinaldefense4.jpgCJ E&M Creates an IOS Game for NON-JAILBROKEN IPHONES?-120722-jlearthsfinaldefense5.jpg

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

This would be piracy if you are trying to unlock the levels without paying for them legitimately. We can't help you with this.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Hi H4CK3R,

Sorry for the confusion, what i meant was it would be nice if there was a tweak to let us play the game on jailbroken phones. Is there one?

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SgtDeko View Post
    Hi H4CK3R,

Sorry for the confusion, what i meant was it would be nice if there was a tweak to let us play the game on jailbroken phones. Is there one?
    Problem solved via PM to anyone interested.

xCon will patch it up and make it playable, xCon: Patch Apps With Jailbreak Protection!
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.