Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CJ E&M Creates an IOS Game for NON-JAILBROKEN IPHONES?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    August 1, 2012: "Justice League: Earth's Final Defense" iOS Game Now Available
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Netmarble has today released a new iOS video game titled "Justice League: Earth's Final Defense", which is available from the App Store for $2.99.
    The game allows you to play as five of the current Justice League members as seen in the New 52 comic books: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash and Green Lantern. You are able to customize each character's range of skill sets and costumes as the game progresses. "Justice League: Earth’s Final Defense" also features RPG elements. Using “Support Hero Cards,” you maximize a player’s skills and strengths.

Download it now! If your phone is not jailbroken!

I WANT MY $2.99 BACK! Unless someone comes up with a tweak maybe?!

-120722-jlearthsfinaldefense2.jpg-120722-jlearthsfinaldefense3.jpg-120722-jlearthsfinaldefense4.jpg-120722-jlearthsfinaldefense5.jpg

This would be piracy if you are trying to unlock the levels without paying for them legitimately. We can't help you with this.
    I will no longer be very active here anymore due to a variety of reasons.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Hi H4CK3R,

Sorry for the confusion, what i meant was it would be nice if there was a tweak to let us play the game on jailbroken phones. Is there one?

Quote Originally Posted by SgtDeko View Post
    Hi H4CK3R,

Sorry for the confusion, what i meant was it would be nice if there was a tweak to let us play the game on jailbroken phones. Is there one?
    Problem solved via PM to anyone interested.

xCon will patch it up and make it playable, xCon: Patch Apps With Jailbreak Protection!
    I will no longer be very active here anymore due to a variety of reasons.