When you go to bed at night do you ever lie awake in bed and just live out your dreams in your own mind? I certainly hope Iím not the only one or else everyone is going to think Iím really weird lol. Iíve thought of everything from being a celebrity to an MMA fighter. Come on guys, I know youíve done the same thing.

Either way, if you have ever wanted to be an Olympic competitor, it is now your chance. I found an app that allows you to participate in the Olympics. Of course, itís not the same thing as the real deal, but itís pretty fun. You can also increase your characters stats as you go and I always enjoy games like that.

Now, instead of lying in bed dreaming about being a competitor in the Olympics, Iím playing on my iPad. Either way, itís a good way to kill some time and itís a fun game. I just thought I would share the link with everyone. Itís free, but there is a paid version. The paid version gives you more coins so you can buy thing for your character.

Anyway, below you will find the links to the game if anyone is actually interested in it. Even if youíre not interested, please reply and let me know if you lie in bed at night and live out your dreams in your own mind. I just donít want to be considered the message board weirdo, lol.

London 2012 Olympics Game Links:

London 2012 - Official Mobile Game for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G on the iTunes App Store
London 2012 - Official Mobile Game (Premium) for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G on the iTunes App Store