+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Instagram ban / disabled account

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hello, my instagram account was disabled some months ago. I'm trying to make a new one since two weeks now. Every time I get an error saying "Your account has
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question Instagram ban / disabled account
    Hello,

my instagram account was disabled some months ago. I'm trying to make a new one since two weeks now. Every time I get an error saying "Your account has been disabled due to bla.. ".

I tried udid faker and protect my privacy from cydia but still get the same error. How does Instagram know that my phone has been disabled when I change the udid? I even tried downloading it from another iTunes account.

Contacting their service and pretending to have bought the phone from a friend doesn't work neither. ;p

I hope someone can help.

I'm using iPhone 4s 5.0.1.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Sorry I can't help, but I'm curious how you managed to get your instagram account banned.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

You obviously had your account banned/disabled for some reason. Try contacting them and see what they say. We won't try to really help ya that much since 1.) We can't do anything and 2.) You had your account disabled for some reason. You must've violated their rules or something. Don't even try to get past their barriers, If they find out you're trying that, they will never even consider unbanning your account.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to H4CK3R For This Useful Post:

godless_ (04-11-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rich. View Post
    Sorry I can't help, but I'm curious how you managed to get your instagram account banned.
    They banned me because I posted some cleavage pics (they were not even nude) and some girls went crazy on reporting my account.

Quote Originally Posted by X H4CK3R X View Post
    You obviously had your account banned/disabled for some reason. Try contacting them and see what they say. We won't try to really help ya that much since 1.) We can't do anything and 2.) You had your account disabled for some reason. You must've violated their rules or something. Don't even try to get past their barriers, If they find out you're trying that, they will never even consider unbanning your account.
    Well every time I contact them, I get nothing but an automated mail in return saying they make no exception on their rules and won't unban any accounts. I'll just keep sending mails until I get a reply of a human being. ;p

But thanks for the fast reply. I'm just curious, what other methods apps can use to identify your phone? I always thought it was only possible with the udid. But afaik apple doesn't want this method to be used anymore, so they must have something else now?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Im having the problem! I look up everything! The only solution was udid faker but that doesnt work anymore i dont want to buy a new iphone for an app. I just got my iphone. Its 2 weeks old. I really want to go back on instagram. I have friends across the globe i was talking too on there. Someone please help!!

Thanks

Posting cleavage on any app on or website will get you banned, Guaranteed. Many sites have a no tolerance policy on that stuff as it can be offensive to other users. Ya might wanna stay away from that stuff on apps from now on lol. By the way, UDID faker has been patched on many apps making it useless.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

this happened to me a month ago my instagram was banned and i couldnt create a new one with my itouch, i tried udid faker and that didnt work, but im back on instagram with the same itouch i was banned with, i tried this as a last resort, i backed up everything i had on my itouch reset it to factory default AND created a new apple i.d, i quickly downloaded instagram and signed up for a new account and BLAM it worked, i decided not to restore everything i backed up assuming it might say i was still banned from instagram i had to basically start all over but its been a month and im back to 3k followers, hope this helps

Thanks

I don't think they ban people just for fun lol....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

YEEEAH!!! I solved this problem.
    I have android HTC Rhyme and when i just change android id and tried to log in - SAME **** ERROR. So, i thought may be it kind of cache somewhere. I uninstalled INSTAGRAM, remove SD card. Then, i go to Titanium Backup Pro and changed Android ID. Then, i reboot and install INSTAGRAM again. And BOOM - IT WORKS!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by H4CK3R View Post
    I don't think they ban people just for fun lol....
    they don't ban you "for fun"
    but they will ban you if you ever try to do anything "fun"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raduga View Post
    they don't ban you "for fun"
    but they will ban you if you ever try to do anything "fun"
    Hmm.... Wonder what that fun stuff is

I'm just trying to say that they banned him for a reason, and he kinda acted like they banned him for the hell of it...

Thanks

Don't be a fool on instagram then dude! And make sure your account is private next time if your going to be a fool.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Angry My other account has been disabled for no reason?
    It was yesterday when I uploaded a picture of my Medusa Artwork with hashtags on. I have no clue what happened next. The picture that I uploaded contains no nudity or other that is against the rules. I still don't know why it's disabled!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by juddyanne View Post
    It was yesterday when I uploaded a picture of my Medusa Artwork with hashtags on. I have no clue what happened next. The picture that I uploaded contains no nudity or other that is against the rules. I still don't know why it's disabled!!
    If you account is banned, it was obviously for a reason. You might want to take a look at the Instagram Community Guidelines and make sure you didn't break any of those... Otherwise, you may want to consider contacting them directly. You can contact them directly by clicking here.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default i fixed it!
    all IG does is add code to your device's database file two things work.

1) restoring your device

2) editing your keychains-2.db file

all you need to do is get ifunbox.exe or use iFile and find the "keychains" folder then find "keychains-2.db". search in the file for "instagram" and delete the entire line of code in front of it and behind it. there should be 4-5 instances of it. once it's gone, uninstall IG then reboot your device, reinstall IG and it'll work! it'll ruin your push notifications so you'll need to go to cydia and install MiTime to get push notifications to work again

if you need help kik: LFOMG2