Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: xCon: Patch Apps With Jailbreak Protection!

Quote Originally Posted by cypherstream View Post
    Ok here's a patched 1.3.5

FileDude - Super Simple File Hosting
    thank you so much!!

Keep in mind that DirecTV could force it to update at any time. With the holidays coming up let's hope that buys us another week or two.

However if you use iFile and navigate to where the app is installed, go into the Library/Prefrences/com.directv.mobile.ipad.navigator.production.plist

Now theres some stuff in there you might want to change from <true/> to <false/>
    DTVApplicationBase_AllowAnonymousDataCollection - who needs data collection, Anonymous or not!

You can change these to false too if you want
    DTVApplication_Option_ExternalOverride_Enabled
    DTVApplication_Option_LiveVideoProximity_Enabled
    DTVApplication_Option_Receiver_Validation
    DTVApplication_VideoCheckCellular

then in the apps folder under /navigator.app/Info.plist
    Change UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend to <false/>

Now make sure the app is completely closed in the app switcher.

Open the app, it should sign you in and things should work. Now when you close the app it shouldn't really 'log out'. I notice when I go back into the app via the app switcher it brings me right back where I was, rather than logging in again. Perhaps this buys us even more time because I think the version check is done at log in.

I can't guarantee anything here but I made these changes and nothing appears broken.

cypher

I stupidly updated to 1.3.7 so xCon no longer works. The version on my pc is 1.3.4. I've tried deleting the 1.3.7 version on my ipad2 (4.3.3jb) and syncing back to 1.3.4, but with I try starting the app it just immediately closes. I'm thinking going back to 1.3.4 is perhaps going back too far. I'd like to try going back to your 1.3.5. What would be the best procedure for doing that. I tried renaming yours to 1.3.4 so my iTunes would use it as if it were my old file, but it has an error while syncing.

Thanks!
    Last edited by jeffrh; 12-23-2011 at 10:44 PM.

Well delete your 1.3.4 out of itunes. Drag my ipa onto your itunes library. Don't worry about renaming it. Then try to sync.
    Last edited by Simon; 12-25-2011 at 10:19 PM.

How is it going for the LoveFilm application? Will it be getting patched?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

sorry but this site does not allow warez or cracked apps on here.

cypher,

I got your 1.3.5 working as you specified. Thanks a lot. I did lose all my previous layouts/favorites, but at least I'm up and going again... Maybe xCon will get updated and we can all move to 1.3.7 eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    sorry but this site does not allow warez or cracked apps on here.
    It's not warez in the iTunes store it's FREE.

The issue is it does not run on jail broken devices, which goes against the community here. This site thrives due to jail breaking and tweaks.

I hear xCon 13 is out on n00neimp0rtant's repo which should work on the newest DirecTv and Nomad app.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,499 Times in 7,089 Posts

It's not warez in the iTunes store it's FREE.

The issue is it does not run on jail broken devices, which goes against the community here. This site thrives due to jail breaking and tweaks.

I hear xCon 13 is out on n00neimp0rtant's repo which should work on the newest DirecTv and Nomad app.
    The post 2K1 was referring to was deleted. That person mentioned the app that installs cracked apps. Which is not allowed on this site.

Ok here's a patched 1.3.5

FileDude - Super Simple File Hosting
    Thanks! Finally got a chance to try this out! Works great, wasn't sure if this would even be useful, seems fun though. Next trick is to get this working via a socks proxy or VPN. Thanks again!

XCon 13 works great with DirecTV 1.3.7. Thanks n00ne!

Default Xcon 13
    Quote Originally Posted by dt56 View Post
    XCon 13 works great with DirecTV 1.3.7. Thanks n00ne!
    Where did you find xcon 13? Is it on Cydia? If so, what is the address so that i can add the repo under sources?

Quote Originally Posted by Freud55 View Post
    Where did you find xcon 13? Is it on Cydia? If so, what is the address so that i can add the repo under sources?
    Add http://n00neimp0rtant.dyndns.org/repo to Cydia

Thanks, but if figured it out right after i posted I had been using 1.3.6 with no problems, but just updated to 1.3.7 and applied Xcon 13.......Works great!!! Thank you n00ne......and thank you dt56 for your quick reply. BTW.....does this work with Nomad too?

I added http://n00neimp0rtant.dyndns.org/repo to Cydia and updated my xCon to 13. Then updated my Directv to 1.3.7 and all is well again! Wish it would work on VPN. For whatever reason they don't allow that. Oh well, I'll just keep using my Slingbox when I'm not home!! It works better anyway.

Thanks for the info on xcon13! Works perfectly! One less annoying update bubble!

XCon 13 works great! Thanks again n00neimp0rant

Not only does it work great on directv 1.3.7 but now Nomad works on jail broken devices GREAT JOB YOUR A GENIUS

You switched sources again? Is this one temporary, permanent?

Anyway, it doesn't work. I added n00neimp0rtant.dyndns.org/repo and searched for xcon and only 11 came up on ModeMyi. Go back and tap on n00neimp0rtant.dyndns.org/repo and the list is blank. POSIX, operation timed out.

I'll try again later.

EDIT:
    Yeah, just had to wait a while. Cool that you got Nomad working. Now I just need a nomad

Since sources switched again, most people will have to delete their original xcon in order to install from the new one. Cydia usually wont let you update an app from a different source. It failed on mine. But a quick uninstall fixes that issue.
    Last edited by ISOHaven; 12-27-2011 at 10:40 PM.

I got the latest xcon it seems to affect the lovefilm app but only to make it crash it looks like its about to play the movie but just crashes glad to see progress on it though

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast