Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: xCon: Patch Apps With Jailbreak Protection!

Like an idiot I plugged in my iPad yesterday and updated everything. I complexity forgot about DTV. So I have nothing to send you

It's not even on app tracker which is odd.

Quote Originally Posted by dt56 View Post
    Not yet, but I'm guessing that at some point it will. I upgraded, saw that it didn't work, and then promptly downgraded to 1.3.6. Still works.
    Where may I find 1.3.6? I accidentally updated n cannot locate an older version

Ipad2

Damn that sucks to hear iso and it is weird it isn't on apptrackr everything is on it but oh well if anyone else have 1.3.6 lmk

I have 1.3.5 and that still works. At least it worked as of late last night. I'm at work now but when I get home I can see if it still works and send it to you.

Keep in mind I haven't force closed it in the app switcher or rebooted my ipad. Maybe that's why I don't see the upgrade prompt? However even if launching it from the app switcher it does it's little "logging in" dance, and I suspect that's when I should get the message for an update. I'm sure sooner or later I'll be forced.

I heard that progress was made on Nomad. It's a tricky one but it's been figured out (or mostly figured out). I wonder what the best way moving forward would be. I'd hate to keep these developers working on these same apps all the time when companies like DirecTV keep reversing the hack. If the developers could come up with something more permanent. I wonder if that's doable. Well, as long as they don't mind fighting for the cause. It's more than DirecTV, it's more than those other apps. It's the whole F- You to jailbreaking. Were going to need an "OCCUPY JAILBREAK" movement soon. This is going to get worse, I feel it.
    Last edited by cypherstream; 12-21-2011 at 05:51 AM.

So any news on the LoveFilm app being patched?

That would be awesome cypher sent u my email can't wait

for some reason i canT send u a message ill try again but u can upload it here it should be fine Free File Sharing Made Simple - MediaFire thx again
    Last edited by ZeeGErman; 12-21-2011 at 08:18 PM.

I got it. I'm at work now but when I get home later today I'll send you 1.3.5 if it still works. It still worked for me last night.

Just got the DVR on my home network. I find it retarded that the DVR can only use either the coaxial or the RJ-45. Anyways, just found out the Directv App is blocked. Found XCon, unfortunately Im stuck with 1.3.7 looking forward to the update! Anything I can do to help? IPad 2 iOS 4.3.3. Of course while waiting, I cant seem to find ANY previous versions!

Quote Originally Posted by Iseman View Post
    I find it retarded that the DVR can only use either the coaxial or the RJ-45
    Huh? Which DVR do you have? I have the HR21 and HR24. Both use coax and CAT5. No issues.

DirecTV for iPad 1.3.5.

Still working for me...
    Last edited by cypherstream; 12-22-2011 at 07:45 PM.

Awesome, thanks!

I was on 1.3.6 and xCon 11 was working great. I stupidly updated to 1.3.7 and xCon stopped working. Waiting on xCon 12!
    Last edited by jeffrh; 12-22-2011 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cypherstream View Post
    DirecTV for iPad 1.3.5.

Still working for me... download here: REMOVED
    Um...dude...is that YOUR personal IPA? You might want to remove it as it contains your personal info like your name and email address.

Also, until it's cracked no one would be able to install or use it.

Quote Originally Posted by ISOHaven View Post
    Um...dude...is that YOUR personal IPA? You might want to remove it as it contains your personal info like your name and email address.

Also, until it's cracked no one would be able to install or use it.
    yea i can verify this as i had to download app, sync it to itunes, delete the original and replace it with cyphers, delete off ipad, sync the app back and it didint work. the app is on the ipad just it isnt opening. it trys to open and immediately closes. any idea how to hack this or to make it non personal?

Ok I deleted it. Do you know how to repackage it? On the iPad it's a directory with tons of files and folders. In iTunes it's just a single IPA file which I can run through an unzipping program to see the files and folders.

I thought personal stuff was saved in the iPad itself.

Wish I knew how, I'd love to get this working!

There's Clutch and ********** from hxxp://hackulo.us

or

"Backup install apps back to .ipa packages for sharing and reinstallation." - hxxp://www.i-funbox.com

Seeing as how the app is FREE I see no problem with this. If there is then by all means please wipe out this post and anyone needing the info, PM me.
    Last edited by ISOHaven; 12-23-2011 at 07:33 AM.

Back to the waiting for a patch.... :sigh:

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 ... LastLast