Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: xCon: Patch Apps With Jailbreak Protection!

Quote Originally Posted by wtflmtfa View Post
    The MDM application Maas360 is able to detect jailbroken devices with iOS 6.1. The application is at https://itunes.apple.com/ke/app/maas...459732007?mt=8. Any chance of fixing this?
    I'd like a fix for this one too, if possible.

Thanks!!!

Hello. Just recently found xCon and took a bit to read the forum GitHub. Originally, what brought me to xCon, was a search for some help with Amazon Instant Video app. Every time I try to log in, it states: "Error: could not sign on device to Amazon Instant Video server" and then "Network Error". I saw in GitHub that someone had issues with the app as well two months ago and they suggested using the app in SafeMode. It worked for them; meaning it was one of their tweaks that was getting in the way. I tried SafeMode, but I continue to get the same errors. I updated to the new beta released today on the xCon repo, and it's the same errors again.

I hope someone can look into this. Just to make sure, all that's needed for xCon to work is to download and then respring, right?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Send a mail to the dev and he could check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Send a mail to the dev and he could check it out.
    You mean to n00neimp0rtant?

Anyone having an issue with iPad app version 2.3.7?

I have version 39 beta 5 of xcon, but Im still getting the jailbreak message.
    Last edited by billinaz; 12-25-2013 at 05:10 PM.

Hope this hasn't been beat to death, but is there a way to beat the compliance check with Good for Enterprise on a jailbroken iPhone? I just switched back to an iPhone. I had this beat for over 2 years on my Droid.

I am running Good v2.3.3 on iOS7

Does anyone know if the "HideJB" app works?

Edit: After some further research, looks like there's no iOS 7 support with xCon yet. Nor is there support for EVASI0N7.
    Last edited by Putty; 12-29-2013 at 01:16 PM.

xcon 39 beta6 it out and works for iOS7. But not in repo yet... Have to manually instal and doesn't work on 5S yet.

https://github.com/n00neimp0rtant/xCon-Issues

The first post links to github for a list of supported apps but the link is dead.

How do you manual install this? sorry if dump question

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142