Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: xCon: Patch Apps With Jailbreak Protection!

Threaded View

Default xCon: Patch Apps With Jailbreak Protection!
    Looks like we've been getting dirty looks.

Apparently, there are quite a few App Store developers who don't take too kindly to our jailbreaking ways and have decided to prevent their own apps from working correctly on iDevices freed from jail. Worse yet, each app typically uses its own way to detect a jailbroken device (there are a few differences in how they respond to certain functions). Luckily for us, these same app developers like using very descriptive method names, making them relatively easy to patch.

Introducing

xCon

xCon is a project I'm starting to make an all-in-one jailbreak-blocking patcher tweak. It already supports 5 apps, and I'm working on more all the time. What I need you to do is post names of apps that you know have anti-jailbreak measures built-into them so that I can go ahead and get them patched up!

If you want to check on the list of apps currently supported/in development or download the latest build, you can look at the project page on my Github.

So help out and submit apps today!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to n00neimp0rtant For This Useful Post:

didoenthu (02-22-2012), genius777 (11-19-2011), habiwan (08-09-2012), Jahooba (01-27-2012), jthspace (06-01-2012)