Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: xCon: Patch Apps With Jailbreak Protection!

Your iphone had var/root/media/cydia/autoinstall folder already?

Quote Originally Posted by brfc1875 View Post
    Yes
    Weird my iPhone 5 doesn't then!

folder in both my iphone4 and ipad 2

Beta 38 works with DirecTV on 6.1 (didn't see anyone else mention it).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to happypup6969 For This Useful Post:

Stinger X (04-09-2013)

First off Thank you for developing xcon. It has served me well in the past, but I just upgraded to OS6.1. My company uses McAfee EMM software version 4.7.3. I have an IPhone 4s. The CFBundleIdentifyer is com.trustdigital.iTDClient.

xcon worked well for me when I was on IOS5.0.1 with this software, but I guess upgrading it to 6.1 broke something. is there anyone out there that can help me out here?

By the way I am using the latest and greatest xcon v38b2 from the n00neimp0rtant repo.

Quote Originally Posted by brfc1875 View Post
    Found a way to make "SkyGo" work now Instal0us doesnt work, its quite simple really just needs 3 downloads works for all IOS firmwares including 6.1 [snip]
    This works perfectly - I am using an iPhone 5 with the latest 6.1 Firmware and a recent jailbreak.

Your i-funbox link doesn't seem to work however because you should I think have left a space after the i-FunBox v2.1 | File Manager, Browser, Explorer, Transfer Tool for iPhone, iPad & iPod bit.

Thanks so much for this. Losing Sky Go was making me consider un-jailbreaking my iPhone, but now there is no need.

Is there any way of preventing iTunes offering me an upgrade for the Sky Go app and Cydia from offering to upgrade Xcon?

great project! good luck! i cant remember of any app right now but normally bank ones do that

TV2 Sumo

TV2 Norway has an app where you can watch all their channels and series on-demand.
    It is now being jailbreak protected.
    So plz try to fix it.
    Thanks for your great work.

Hi guys,

I was wondering whether anybody could perhaps email me the sky go.ipa, or provide me with an alternative link as that website says i have used my free download limit, yet I've never been on there before.

Thanks a lot, I hope you can help me.

Regards,

Steve

Yep / I could do with a new link to the sky go app too????

I found a way around my problem. I restore/upgrade the phone to Apple's release then go into the EMM app and get my certificates. I then jailbreak and now I get the functionality I wish. However, I do not dare running the app again because I believe it will take the certificates away. It would be nice if the xcon app would let me run the EMM app at any time.

I hope this helps someone else out there.

The new version support GOOD 2.0 or not?

Worked great on my love film app thanks so much I was quite upset when I realised I could not watch owt on love film witch I'm paying for so was so pleased when I came across this thread and tweak so thanks again and keep up the good work

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can anyone please brief me..

What is xCon ??

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

It's for apps that don't work with jailbroke phones

Default Working repo version
    Here is a repo that works; it has the latest beta - Http://n00neimp0rtant.dyndns.org/repo/

Latest DirecTV for iPad app (1.10.5) works with xCon 38-beta18

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

SkyGo is no longer works as from yesterday on jailbroken devices, the swines at SKY have patch the old app.

check xcon github for updates

https://github.com/n00neimp0rtant/xCon-Issues

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast