Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: xCon: Patch Apps With Jailbreak Protection!

iPhone? More like MyPhone The Guz's Avatar
    Thanks

I used the link that dt56 posted and used ifile to install the latest beta version.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MUFC55's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone know how to install skygo since ********** doesent work anymore? Thanks

Default Watchever App
    The Watchever App (TV Series and movie streaming in Germany) doesn't play movies. It displays a jailbreak warning only.
    Hope you find a way to remove this limitation.

Default Anyone have a copy of good 1.9.10 hosted somehwere
    Anyone have a copy of good 1.9.10 hosted somehwere so i can get back into business?

Has anyone had a problem with Lego Harry Potter either Years 1-4 or 5-7 on the iPad? I launch the app and it immediately returns me to the springboard. I had the problem on 5.1.1 and now 6.1, and I wonder if it is because I am jailbroken, and if so, whether xCon can add this to its fix list. Thanks!

What are the chances of getting a patch for the Barclays banking app in the UK, I really need that one
    iOS 6.1 and xCon latest version as of today doesn't work.

The MDM application Maas360 is able to detect jailbroken devices with iOS 6.1. The application is at https://itunes.apple.com/ke/app/maas...459732007?mt=8. Any chance of fixing this?

Found a way to make "SkyGo" work now Instal0us doesnt work, its quite simple really just needs 3 downloads works for all IOS firmwares including 6.1

Ensure you have app$ync installed from cydia.

Download Sky Go IPA from Uploaded.net

http://ul.to/8xv9s2dc

Download Xcon Beta 38, make sure you uninstall newer versions from Cydia

http://goo.gl/BHB4p download link for Xcon beta 38. (Do not update in cydia once installed even tho it asks you too)

Download Ifunbox & install

http://www.i-funbox.com/windows or mac download to PCM or mac

Once you have all the above connect your idevice via USB

Open Ifunbox, to install the Xcon .deb file go to "ifunbox classic" and "Raw File System" then navigate to var/root/media/cydia/autoinstall goto your desktop or wherever you downloaded the xcon .deb file grab it and drop the .deb file into the folder in Ifunbox then turn off and turn on your iphone/ipad, then turn it off and back on again, you must do this step "twice" this will install xcon 38 beta, you can check in Cydia to make sure it is installed, it will show an update for xcon in Cydia, do not install it

then in Ifunbox Click "Managing App Data" Then install app Locate the Sky Go .ipa you downloaded and install it.

Run Sky Go and off you go

It may sound complicated but it's really dead simple

Let me know how you get on
    Last edited by brfc1875; 02-12-2013 at 02:32 AM.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brfc1875 For This Useful Post:

MancMonkey (03-08-2013), shooter69 (02-09-2013), skiptowncat (02-25-2013), viaccess (02-13-2013)

Pingit is an app I want to see patched really badly, I would pay to get it patched!

As much as I hate to pester the devs, I kindly ask devs this app gets patched when they get round to it.

thanks for the post brfc1875 i tried this on my iphone 4s running the latest updated os 6.1 with evasi0n jailbreak.
    it does everything perfect until you put the sky app on using ifunbox it fails at 70% every time even after downloading sky go working with jailbreak any ideas on solving this would be greatly appreciated as its nearly f1 season!
    regards rob

update: i managed to get it working on my ipad 1 jailbroken running ios 5.1.1 but the picture mirrored on my tv is not a patch on the iphone 4s display so i'd really apreciate any input from you guys out there it's been said before we own our phones and pay our sky subscriptions so we should be able to use them how we please.rant over......
    Last edited by rob.buckingham; 02-09-2013 at 02:17 AM.

Rob I have a 4s and didn't have this problem a few ideas make sure skygo is deleted from your phone before you transfer it in ifunbox or uninstall ifunbox and install it again or you could download the skygo IPA again.

I have it installed on my iPhone 4S and iPad 3 and it just installed 1st time on both devices

Quote Originally Posted by rob.buckingham View Post
    thanks for the post brfc1875 i tried this on my iphone 4s running the latest updated os 6.1 with evasi0n jailbreak.
    it does everything perfect until you put the sky app on using ifunbox it fails at 70% every time even after downloading sky go working with jailbreak any ideas on solving this would be greatly appreciated as its nearly f1 season!
    regards rob

update: i managed to get it working on my ipad 1 jailbroken running ios 5.1.1 but the picture mirrored on my tv is not a patch on the iphone 4s display so i'd really apreciate any input from you guys out there it's been said before we own our phones and pay our sky subscriptions so we should be able to use them how we please.rant over......
    Rob do you have app$ync from cydia installed on your 4s ?? You might also be able to drop the old skygo patched app into iTunes and sync you 4s ??
    Last edited by brfc1875; 02-09-2013 at 03:02 AM.

All sorted I worked out I needed ******* which fixed it.
    I then ran into a problem of not being able to register the iPhone due to to many devices and I'd have to wait till march to add any. I got around this by copying my udid number from my iPad and using it with udidfaker to tell sky go it was my iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by pahrohfit View Post
    Anyone have a copy of good 1.9.10 hosted somehwere so i can get back into business?
    yes,i have the same request. now 2.0.3 does not work in xCon.
    anyone can help us?

Quote Originally Posted by brfc1875 View Post
    Found a way to make "SkyGo" work now Instal0us doesnt work, its quite simple really just needs 3 downloads works for all IOS firmwares including 6.1

Ensure you have app$ync installed from cydia.

Download Sky Go IPA Torrent (if you dont have torrent software download "utorrent" just search google for it)

http://kat.ph/skygo-working-with-jai...-t6591420.html.

Download Xcon Beta 38, make sure you uninstall newer versions from Cydia

http://goo.gl/BHB4p download link for Xcon beta 38. (Do not update in cydia once installed even tho it asks you too)

Download Ifunbox & install

http://www.i-funbox.com/windows or mac download to PCM or mac

Once you have all the above connect your idevice via USB

Open Ifunbox, to install the Xcon .deb file go to "ifunbox classic" and "Raw File System" then navigate to var/root/media/cydia/autoinstall goto your desktop or wherever you downloaded the xcon .deb file grab it and drop the .deb file into the folder in Ifunbox then turn off and turn on your iphone/ipad, then turn it off and back on again, you must do this step "twice" this will install xcon 38 beta, you can check in Cydia to make sure it is installed, it will show an update for xcon in Cydia, do not install it

then in Ifunbox Click "Managing App Data" Then install app Locate the Sky Go .ipa you downloaded from Kick *** torrents and install it.

Run Sky Go and off you go

It may sound complicated but it's really dead simple

Let me know how you get on
    Hi mate excellent post , thanks all working now ,only trouble, i had the old version of i funbox but all working now
    Last edited by shooter69; 02-09-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Is there an alternative destination on the iphone than var/root/media/cydia? My iPhone 5 doesn't have a cydia folder there.

F

Your phone is jailbroken ??

Your phone is jailbroken ??
    Yeah. I ain't that daft. Cydia installed and happily running various tweaks.

Ha ha strange on but you can just create the folders yourself

Ha ha strange on but you can just create the folders yourself
    Did that. But after two power up cycles I checked Cydia and Xcon hadn't been installed. Guessing Cydia from envasiOn has created a folder elsewhere where autoinstall stuff is checked on boot?

works great..only thing I found was that I had to reboot iphone 4 after skygo install for it to work.
    on ipad 2 it worked straight away.
    thanks for this..
    on 6.1/evasi0n for those who want to try it

Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast