+ Reply
Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 829

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: xCon: Patch Apps With Jailbreak Protection!

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
thank's all for help with this problem !
...
  1. #761
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    thank's all for help with this problem !

  2. #762
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Pandora radio!!!!!!

  3. #763
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffSurf View Post
    Pandora radio!!!!!!
    Are you saying Pandora Radio now checks for Jailbreak status? I haven't updated it in awhile. God if that's the case, when do you think Apple will make something as common as "phone" app check for Jailbreak?

    Yet HBO GO doesn't check... Go figure.

  4. #764
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffSurf View Post
    Pandora radio!!!!!!
    Ok I looked and I don't see an update for Pandora, and it works just fine on my jailbroken iPad and iPhone. I'm in the USA, not sure if your country or something else is blocking it for you, but it's nothing to do with jailbreak.

  5. #765
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Bastards....DirecTV upgraded their iPhone app AGAIN. I knew that would happen with the lack of new device support in their last one.

    Anyway, DirecTV iPhone 2.3 doesn't work with Xcon 37.

    EDIT:
    Might as well wait. Just about every review on it complains of a crashing problem. So they'll probably update again here pretty quick.
    Last edited by ISOHaven; 10-23-2012 at 11:50 AM.

  6. #766
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ISOHaven View Post
    Bastards....DirecTV upgraded their iPhone app AGAIN. I knew that would happen with the lack of new device support in their last one.

    Anyway, DirecTV iPhone 2.3 doesn't work with Xcon 37.

    EDIT:
    Might as well wait. Just about every review on it complains of a crashing problem. So they'll probably update again here pretty quick.
    Just my luck.

    I got DirecTV this weekend. Installed the app yesterday and saw it didn't work. Then upgraded to the newest version of the DirecTV app this morning. Then looked online to discover this hack existed...

    Question: If someone posted an ipa of the previous version, could I install that and work fine with the XCon hack? Is it not possible to crack the DirecTV app? Does it just not work that way?

    Thanks for any help I can get.

  7. #767
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chizad View Post
    Just my luck.

    I got DirecTV this weekend. Installed the app yesterday and saw it didn't work. Then upgraded to the newest version of the DirecTV app this morning. Then looked online to discover this hack existed...

    Question: If someone posted an ipa of the previous version, could I install that and work fine with the XCon hack? Is it not possible to crack the DirecTV app? Does it just not work that way?

    Thanks for any help I can get.
    Yes, if you can find version 2.2 then you can use that instead and it'll work. But even that will only work for so long then you'll eventually get a message that you need to update in order to use the app.

  8. #768
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ISOHaven View Post
    Yes, if you can find version 2.2 then you can use that instead and it'll work. But even that will only work for so long then you'll eventually get a message that you need to update in order to use the app.
    Ah, I see.

    Can anyone post 2.2 here by any chance? Don't know how long it would work before I got the message telling me to upgrade, but I'd like to at least give it a try if it's worth the hassle.

  9. #769
    iPhone? More like MyPhone The Guz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lawndale , CA
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    The latest update to directv does not work again.

  10. #770
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Any plans for this to be working with Skys "Now TV" app? Would be very good.

  11. #771
    iPhone? More like MyPhone leetut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    sunderland
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jmc007 View Post
    Any plans for this to be working with Skys "Now TV" app? Would be very good.
    Every movie on there is on xbmc

  12. #772
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by leetut View Post
    Every movie on there is on xbmc
    Forgive my ignorance here, though how would I go about getting them on XBMC?
    I had xbmc on before, though found it a dog to trawl through the menus and the only way I managed to watch a film was by uploading one to the ipad.

    *Edit. Right I have XBMC on my ipad again and set up profiles. Can you point me in the right direction of which plugin to use? Thanks.

    *Re-edit. Got Navi-x up and running. Thanks for posting leetut.
    Last edited by jmc007; 11-22-2012 at 12:44 PM.

  13. #773
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    We got directtv 1.9.8 out. Anyone has tried it? I am on xcon 37-1 which works well with Directv for ipad 1.7.2. I know soon will be forced to upgrade Directv.

  14. #774
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    It might be settled else where but how about GTA Vice city, not working for me on 4s JB

  15. #775
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhikilladas View Post
    We got directtv 1.9.8 out. Anyone has tried it? I am on xcon 37-1 which works well with Directv for ipad 1.7.2. I know soon will be forced to upgrade Directv.
    Nope, not working on either my iPhone ( 2.4.0 and xCon 37-1 ) or my iPad ( 1.9.8 and xCon 37-1 ). I'm looking to revert to the previous ipa once I find it on my system.

  16. #776
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garthman View Post
    Nope, not working on either my iPhone ( 2.4.0 and xCon 37-1 ) or my iPad ( 1.9.8 and xCon 37-1 ). I'm looking to revert to the previous ipa once I find it on my system.
    Try new version of xcon (38b1) http://goo.gl/BHB4p

    Thanks to Lunat1k for the patch!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to dt56 For This Useful Post:

    Pimpcasso (02-22-2013)

  18. #777
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dt56 View Post
    Try new version of xcon (38b1) http://goo.gl/BHB4p

    Thanks to Lunat1k for the patch!
    That version did the trick. Thanks

  19. #778
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dt56 View Post
    Try new version of xcon (38b1) http://goo.gl/BHB4p

    Thanks to Lunat1k for the patch!
    Thisnew version worked like a charm. Thank you so much and thanks to Lunat1k for sharing his new patch

  20. #779
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    I just saw this today - If the two apps I need are not fixed bY xCon, I'll post em here!

    Do I need xCon Alias too?

    Thanx a lot for this! banning Jailbreaks is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of.

    Oh Yah - If they update your app - KEEP your original version, if it still works!

    I've been using Pandora 3.1.18 ever since the update came out that HID the pandora downloader download button. It was the last version that showed you the time of the song counting down, but they shut that off anyway. It still works great and I refuse to update it. It works great, and I use Bridge to move the songs into iTunes.


    (My Bad - Pandora 3.1.18 still shows the remaining song time if you tap the song art.)- I think I was able to crack 3.1.18 I'll see if I can put it somewhere. It still works great.
    Last edited by XweAponX; 01-25-2013 at 12:10 PM. Reason: correction

  21. #780
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Is there a repo for Xcon(38b1)?

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts