+ Reply
Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: xCon: Patch Apps With Jailbreak Protection!

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Lovefilm update 4th August
    I have a jailbroken iPad and a subscriber to lovefilm last month I download the iPad app but could not watch movies as it said ”your device appears to be jailbroken you must be running an authorised version of ios" so I googled it and found xcon which bypassed it and I could watch movies hooray........but today like a hero I updated the lovefilm app and get the same your device jailbroken message....how can I bypass it do I need a new version of xcon or is there anyway of getting the old lovefilm app back ? Please help

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

You can downgrade the app, but I can't tell you as it is basically illegal. For the moment, there are no patches though. So I reccomend you stay up to date on this thread.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Issue submitted HERE
    Is there any chance anyone could submit it HERE as I don't have a user/pass.
    Thanks

Thanks

Dude double posting it isn't gonna get you it any faster. It's only gonna piss him off even more because he has a million desperate people trying to get him to patch apps because of people's general lack of intelligence when it comes to stuff like this. So I hope you don't.

But no, you can't without an account.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by H4CK3R View Post
    Dude double posting it isn't gonna get you it any faster. It's only gonna piss him off even more because he has a million desperate people trying to get him to patch apps because of people's general lack of intelligence when it comes to stuff like this. So I hope you don't.

But no, you can't without an account.
    No need for such haste and such assumptions, This isn't a double post, and taking a poke at someone's intelligence is more than a bit harsh.

I have absolutely no affiliation with the original poster. I just set up the requests so the author of xcon is aware that its not working. Moreover he actually asks that you do that, if you read his website. That's why I was looking for someone to pop in the details into his table of working/broken apps.

Anyhow, hope that clears it up and I'm very grateful to the author and his fantastic work on xcon!

Oh, and you can downgrade the app through LEGAL means if you happen to have a backup on your pc. If so you delete the app on the iPad and transfer it from the pc with sync. Worked for me today.
    Last edited by user01; 08-07-2012 at 03:57 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default sky go working
    Good news, ive got sky go anytime working, here`s how, use ifile on old 2.1.5 skygo app, go into Info.plist change CFBundleShortVersionString to 2.2.1 then go down list to SA_CONFIG_URL change it to http//assets.mobile-tv.sky.com/skygo/config/3.1.0/config-live.xml thats it, anytime is back up and running

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stanna38 For This Useful Post:

gurtat (08-08-2012), SimonUK (08-12-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by user01 View Post
    No need for such haste and such assumptions, This isn't a double post, and taking a poke at someone's intelligence is more than a bit harsh.

I have absolutely no affiliation with the original poster. I just set up the requests so the author of xcon is aware that its not working. Moreover he actually asks that you do that, if you read his website. That's why I was looking for someone to pop in the details into his table of working/broken apps.

Anyhow, hope that clears it up and I'm very grateful to the author and his fantastic work on xcon!

Oh, and you can downgrade the app through LEGAL means if you happen to have a backup on your pc. If so you delete the app on the iPad and transfer it from the pc with sync. Worked for me today.

Hi user01

Would you be able to share your backed up app with me? Have the same problem and no back up,

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stanna38 View Post
    Good news, ive got sky go anytime working, here`s how, use ifile on old 2.1.5 skygo app, go into Info.plist change CFBundleShortVersionString to 2.2.1 then go down list to SA_CONFIG_URL change it to http//assets.mobile-tv.sky.com/skygo/config/3.1.0/config-live.xml thats it, anytime is back up and running
    Good Man! Excellent job, movies now working, still no series though, "Video Unavailable".
    Thank you stanna38

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jakethesnakeuk View Post
    Hi user01

Would you be able to share your backed up app with me? Have the same problem and no back up,
    That's considered piracy, and them, nor can I, help you with that.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to H4CK3R For This Useful Post:

raduga (08-09-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by H4CK3R View Post
    Piracy? .? It's a free app!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jakethesnakeuk View Post
    Piracy? .? It's a free app!
    Never mind then lol.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by H4CK3R

@H4CK3R
    Thank you very much for your not so very usefull comments with a user name like yours you're potraying to be the
    most honest guy on the planet Jake was only asking for some some help aparantly with your 5,136 posts on this forum
    you dont seem to have helped except posting sarcastic comments no wonder your post count is so high!!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gani12 For This Useful Post:

blkcadi (08-09-2012), Cer0 (08-09-2012), raduga (08-09-2012), Simon (08-09-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gani12 View Post
    Originally Posted by H4CK3R

@H4CK3R
    Thank you very much for your not so very usefull comments with a user name like yours you're potraying to be the
    most honest guy on the planet Jake was only asking for some some help aparantly with your 5,136 posts on this forum
    you dont seem to have helped except posting sarcastic comments no wonder your post count is so high!!
    Hmmm.... If you actually read the rules you'd know that we can't help with piracy. I had no clue it was free, do you have an issue with that? I'm not a computer database of apps you know. Even if it isn't piracy since it's free, installing it from pirated sources is still a bad idea. It causes issues with people's phones all the time. I see people post on here saying they have pirated apps, I tell them to remove 'em, what do ya know? The issue is fixed. By the way, I think your sarcastic meter could use some tuning up, there was no sarcasm in that post. I make lots of posts around here, I try to help in the best ways I can. You obviously don't help as you only have 1 post since July of '08. And you wasted your post on criticizing me? Wow. Go do something useful on here instead of posting off topic rants in threads. I and probably everyone else don't appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Overcash

WAREZ

We do not allow any warez on our boards. Warez includes cracked programs that are supposed to be paid for, bios files for game emulators, games that you have to buy like NES roms, and illegal software.

Warez posts will be removed as well as the posting user. Do NOT beg for warez on our forums.
    So you can't blame me. Next time maybe you should make a useful post instead of criticizing something that I see people trying to post here all the time, piracy. I can state my opinion on things, if you don't like that, leave the page instead of making useless posts.

Forum Rules

Now let's get back on topic...
    Last edited by H4CK3R; 08-09-2012 at 05:22 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi all

It seem my Barclay pingit now won't work unless I upgrade can anyone help?

Gary

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, I have a jailbroken iPad 2 on IOS 5.1.1 and am having the same problem with the Lovefilm app where it detects the device is jailbroken. Just wondering if there is any news on the latest update to xCon to resolve this issue.

Many thanks in advance.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Any patch or update to the new DirecTV iPad APP v 1.6.6?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by webhamster View Post
    Hi, I have a jailbroken iPad 2 on IOS 5.1.1 and am having the same problem with the Lovefilm app where it detects the device is jailbroken. Just wondering if there is any news on the latest update to xCon to resolve this issue.

Many thanks in advance.
    No mate , and no one will help you here, including admin

Green Apple
    Thanks

I was wondering the same thing. Direct Tv 1.6.6 has been released. should I wait for a patch? Or does it still work?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The update doesn't work on jail break

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have the sky go app running now. Is there a solution to get the display on tv for this app through hdmi? I've searched for solutions, but I've not managed to find the answer. I am very new to this jail breaking so apologies if this is not posted to the correct forum. Sky go to tv from ipad2 is what I'm trying to do.