+ Reply
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: xCon: Patch Apps With Jailbreak Protection!

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by KKenna This also doesn't work for me. Have tried uninstalling xCon, DirecTV and the previous iPad patch for DireTV to no avail. Anyone actually have this defeating
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KKenna View Post
    This also doesn't work for me. Have tried uninstalling xCon, DirecTV and the previous iPad patch for DireTV to no avail.

Anyone actually have this defeating the jailbreak detection for the DirecTV app?
    Yes, actually. I figured it out, I just haven't submitted it to MMi or committed my changes to Github yet. I'll do that today.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post
    Yes, actually. I figured it out, I just haven't submitted it to MMi or committed my changes to Github yet. I'll do that today.
    Perfect. Thanks for the effort! Is there a donate link somewhere?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Confused ... you stated the fix works on github yet it doesn't or does?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sweet, so I take it it'll be on MMi soon?

Your site says:
    DirecTV iPad: confirmed

I assume that's for an older version? Might want to put app version numbers on there.

Thanks for this awesome app!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ISOHaven View Post
    Sweet, so I take it it'll be on MMi soon?

Your site says:
    DirecTV iPad: confirmed

I assume that's for an older version? Might want to put app version numbers on there.

Thanks for this awesome app!
    He's got xCon v 0.5 and states that Directv app 1.3.5 (latest) is confirmed working with it... so not sure what the deal is... he now says it's not the right version of xCon on there... so I dunno. Kinda skeptical now. Just like the sites who claim to jailbreak iOS when there's no jailbreak out yet. Hope this isn't just an attention\publicity stunt.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bella92108 View Post
    ...and states that Directv app 1.3.5 (latest) is confirmed working with it...
    Where?

His app is v0.0.5 and it was last updated November 7th. So there's no way that specific build works with DTV 1.3.5. Plus, the readme makes no mention of app version numbers.

I understood his comment to mean he has updated his app ON HIS END and will upload the changes soon. You have to wait for the changes.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

xCon 0.0.5 works with DirecTV iPad app 1.3.4 and earlier... which doesn't do any good because if you have 1.3.4 or earlier the App will say there is an update available that is required and you can't get past that screen.

The new build of xCon WILL work with the latest DirecTV iPad add 1.3.5 once it's released. I'm sure the developer has a lot on his plate right now and it will be up as soon as it is ready.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cypherstream View Post
    The new build of xCon WILL work with the latest DirecTV iPad add 1.3.5 once it's released.
    I love when people like you make statements purely repeating what others have said, without any kind of first-hand knowledge of the situation. LOL. I should post a statement about how I've come up with a jailbreak for iPad and iPhone that will work on every current and future device, as well as provide a $5 monthly account credit. Then you can go posting it all over the internet as fact, since you know first hand since you're repeating someone else's baseless banter.

But seriously, when he posted in the version notes that it's working with 1.3.5 then said "Oh I meant the version that I haven't uploaded yet even though I changed the comments on the version but, oops, I haven't gotten a chance to upload it yet" .... riiiiiight. That loses a lot of credibility in my mind.

Thanks

I have the new xCon on my iPad now. I beta tested the patch since the developer does not subscribe to DirecTV.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have the new xCon on my iPad now. I beta tested the patch since the developer does not subscribe to DirecTV.
    Right. Suuuuuuure you do.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can't help but notice nothing's been posted. :-(

Thanks

xCon: Patch Apps With Jailbreak Protection!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1322529339.136903.jpg

xCon: Patch Apps With Jailbreak Protection!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1322529350.137391.jpg

It will be soon. The package does more than just DirecTV.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Attachment 554924

Attachment 554925

It will be soon. The package does more than just DirecTV.
    Riiight. That shows an iPad running the directv app. There's 1 million ipads running the directv app. Doesn't show your jailbroken, doesn't show that it's DTV 1.3.5, doesn't show that it's from anytime recently. You just completely wasted your time posting. When it's posted and tested by someone with more than 22 posts in a year and a half we can go from there.

Thanks

xCon: Patch Apps With Jailbreak Protection!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1322529596.889902.jpg

This is a better pic.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Attachment 554926

This is a better pic.
    Now she's going to say it's 1.3.4 and the pic is old or to prove you don't own photoshop.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ISOHaven View Post
    Now she's going to say it's 1.3.4 and the pic is old or to prove you don't own photoshop.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!
    Doesn't prove ****, sorry. This is 2011, not 1960. Like I said, if someone updates their version change log, and claims it works, there's no logical reason to hold back.

Oh I just figured out how to untethered jailbreak for iOS 5.0.1... confirmed... I'll release it... maybe... maybe not... lol but it's confirmed. LOL

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Today is almost over in PA

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Today is almost over in PA
    Good things come to those who wait. Now wipe all that egg off your face ;p

I can give ya a thumbs up on DirecTV iPad (1.3.5). Works great, thanks a million!!!

EDIT:
    Well, it works aside from the POS not being able to connect over WAN like the iPhone version does. Stupid DTV.
    Last edited by ISOHaven; 11-29-2011 at 02:56 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So the old version is 0.5, but the new version is 0.1.1 ??? Did you mean to call it 1.1? Because last time I checked, Windows 98 is a newer version than Windows 95. People usually progress their sequence of version numbers, because sooner or later you hit 0 if you're counting down. Maybe it's countdown till it explodes.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So the old version is 0.5, but the new version is 0.1.1 ??? Did you mean to call it 1.1? Because last time I checked, Windows 98 is a newer version than Windows 95. People usually progress their sequence of version numbers, because sooner or later you hit 0 if you're counting down. Maybe it's countdown till it explodes.
    You are one confused little man aren't ya?

Old version - 0.0.5
    New version - 0.1.1

You keep calling the last version .5 and I already corrected you once. I guess you simply think everyone around you is a liar. Once you look at it in Cydia and see that Cydia only reports it as 0.1....that should totally blow your mind!