+ Reply
Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 829

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: xCon: Patch Apps With Jailbreak Protection!

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Just tested the newest version and everything is working just fine. All my apps are back to normal. Thanks!
...
  1. #421
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Just tested the newest version and everything is working just fine. All my apps are back to normal. Thanks!

  2. #422
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by caledonia View Post
    sky go is not working on my jailbreak iphone how do i make it work step by step
    can someone tell me what to download/do my iphone is jailbreaked cmon we all started somewhere

  3. #423
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    version 28 doesnt work with Good. Same with versions 27, 26, 25, 24, 23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 or 1

  4. #424
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    think i have it figured but in the cydia store it says v25 where do i get v28

  5. #425
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by caledonia View Post
    think i have it figured but in the cydia store it says v25 where do i get v28
    v25 will allow sky go to work.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to gurtat For This Useful Post:

    caledonia (03-13-2012)

  7. #426
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    thanks i am going to purchase the $2 addon to support xcon but i need to know its not subscription

  8. #427
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by caledonia View Post
    thanks i am going to purchase the $2 addon to support xcon but i need to know its not subscription
    no subscription, just helps developer to keep developing newer and hopefully better versions

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to gurtat For This Useful Post:

    caledonia (03-13-2012)

  10. #428
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    thanks will buy it then

  11. #429
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Thanks n00neimportant! Everything is working for me again!

  12. #430
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbynj81 View Post
    version 28 doesnt work with Good. Same with versions 27, 26, 25, 24, 23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 or 1
    v28 and v25 are working fine with good 1.9.6. I haven't tested 1.9.7. but based on the update description, no major improvements in that version

  13. #431
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_space View Post
    v28 and v25 are working fine with good 1.9.6. I haven't tested 1.9.7. but based on the update description, no major improvements in that version
    Do you have the ipa file of Good 1.9.6 ?
    I installed the 1.9.5 and is working fine, but I'm afraid that as soon as a new version is coming out, my company's policy (no versions older than 2 versions before the latest will be accepted) will force stopping the 1.9.5 for me.

    Many thanks in advance.

  14. #432
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by crisbig View Post
    Do you have the ipa file of Good 1.9.6 ?
    I installed the 1.9.5 and is working fine, but I'm afraid that as soon as a new version is coming out, my company's policy (no versions older than 2 versions before the latest will be accepted) will force stopping the 1.9.5 for me.

    Many thanks in advance.
    yes, I have the 1.9.6 but need to find a server where to upload it.

  15. #433
    Developer n00neimp0rtant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,341
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 600 Times in 136 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbynj81 View Post
    version 28 doesnt work with Good. Same with versions 27, 26, 25, 24, 23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 or 1
    I'm doing my best dude, they have so many jailbreak detection methods in the app it's unreal. Along with all kinds of scary crypto stuff and obfuscation and everything. This one is tough to crack open

  16. #434
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_space View Post
    yes, I have the 1.9.6 but need to find a server where to upload it.
    Maybe you can uploaded on mediafire server (as BigAz did it for 1.9.5 version)

  17. #435
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I used it and it works fine. Cablevision just updated their app the other day and the xCon with the add on works like a charm.
    Thanks for this.

  18. #436
    Developer n00neimp0rtant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,341
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 600 Times in 136 Posts

    You guys can stop installing old versions of Good on your devices; xCon 29 patches Good 1.9.7, get it in my repo now

  19. #437
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post
    You guys can stop installing old versions of Good on your devices; xCon 29 patches Good 1.9.7, get it in my repo now
    Excellent :-) 1.9.7 working like a charm. Thank you.btw already donated few days ago

  20. #438
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Confirmed. Good 1.9.7 working now:-)
    xCon Alias purchased.
    Thank you !

  21. #439
    Developer n00neimp0rtant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,341
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 600 Times in 136 Posts

    I'm going to be posting a VERY important update for Alias soon. There is actually a bug that is preventing it from working properly. If you have xCon Alias right now, DO NOT use the Update All button until you install Alias version 29 (or higher).

  22. #440
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts

    Can anyone explain why i removed xcon in cydia and now skype and optimum along with all apps work perfect? No nag screen? I dont need xcon anymore it works perfect

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts