Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 30 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: xCon: Patch Apps With Jailbreak Protection!

Did you update xcon to ver 25?

Working perfect on my iPad 1st g but when I try to install on my wife's iPad 2 I get size mismatch on xcon and xcon alias. Any ideas why would be appreciated. Thanks.

May not be right thread but some apps block mirroring. Again sky go is one so cannot use AirPlay on apple tv. Can use display out but does anyone know of the existence of a hack that counters this?

Quote Originally Posted by BigAz View Post
    i have found Good 1.9.5 and and uploaded it here there are two versions try the first then second if it don't won't work

Good 1.9.5 Original
    Good 1.9.5.ipa

Good 1.9.5 cracked
    Good-v1.9.5.1149-BigAzeem.ipa

please try and let me know how it goes.
    my twitter if need a hand @SultanAzeem
    awesome, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Treewizard View Post
    Working perfect on my iPad 1st g but when I try to install on my wife's iPad 2 I get size mismatch on xcon and xcon alias. Any ideas why would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Just tried updating xcon alias n xcon and now get the "size mismatch" error. anyone else?

Hello everyone just thought I would chime in here.

First of all, if you donates or bought Alias, thanks a million!! It helps out so much and helps fund any future patching I might need to do on any other rogue apps.

I'd like to mention exactly why the recent versions of xCon are working so well: rather than patching individual apps like I have been doing lately, I went and patched the core standard C functions used by EVERY app in order to patch many more apps. As a matter of fact, I had no idea that xCon 25 patches Flixster, Dish, and Cox, but apparently it does!! I think that's pretty awesome. Better yet, app devs can't do anything /too/ sneaky like reimplementing the system calls themselves because that would require modifying the kernel =P

Finally, I'd like to ask if there are any apps left besides Good For Enterprise that need patched. I can't seem to find any...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to n00neimp0rtant For This Useful Post:

gurtat (03-05-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by JaseC View Post
    Still not working on ipad2 5.0.1 for Sky Go
    All, I sorted this by removing the source from cydia and re-installed it. I was getting the bad size error too and when I tested sky go it hadn't actually installed.

Tested Good Enterprise on iPhone 4 and iPad 2 both on ios5.0.1

Working a charm

Download xCon
    Reboot
    Download Good 1.9.5
    Copy "good" to installus dir on device
    Install
    And activate
    Job done
    Then the most important step by xCon Alias

I too am getting the size mismatch error and have not added any programs recently, I tried respringing, rebooting and removing and re adding n00neimp0rtant.dyndns.org/repo to no avail , any suggestions?

I removed the repo and installed xCon via Modmyi repo And worked.

Thanks! Worked for me

i have found Good 1.9.5 and and uploaded it here there are two versions try the first then second if it don't won't work

Good 1.9.5 Original
    Good 1.9.5.ipa

Good 1.9.5 cracked

please try and let me know how it goes.
    my twitter if need a hand @SultanAzeem
    You, my friend, are a God amongst men. A total life-saver!

Thanks again to n00neimp0rtant for xCon. Time to download alias!

~Paik

Thanks for sorting SkyGo,

I downloaded Alias as a thanks.

Cheers mate.

Tested Good Enterprise on iPhone 4 and iPad 2 both on ios5.0.1

Working a charm

Download xCon
    Reboot
    Download Good 1.9.5
    Copy "good" to installus dir on device
    Install
    And activate
    Job done
    Then the most important step by xCon Alias
    I can not install Good 1.9.5.
    - I uninstalled 1.9.7 on iphone
    - Install 1.9.5 by itune
    but it was failed to install in synchronization.

I could successfully install 1.9.5 by ifunbox but it suddenly fail when to launch Good application on iphone.

Help me out please.

I need a decrypted IPA of the latest version of PingIt so I can try patching it. I'm in the US and can't download it from the App Store. Please get this to me as soon as you can

Hi,

Got all excited when I read that SkyGo is now working. I've got Gen 1 Ipad with 5.0.1 on. I tried installing from nooneimportant repo and get the size issue. Tried removing source and install from modmyi repo, but SkyGo just fails to open. You see the splash and then it disappears into the background (i.e. task is there but doesn't work).. Any ideas what I need to do???

Kind regards

Further info. I removed both ModMyi and n00neimp0rtant repos; add n00neimp0rtant back in. I'm now able to get past the size issue, i.e. it's installed. However, Skygo behaves in the same manner. Do I need to install another package???

Kind regards

Yay! Working. Thank you thank you thank you. I had to shut the ipad down and reboot. No idea why, I suspect maybe it had crashed in memory??

>>>Tell a lie! I should have waited. SkyGo started now, but I forgot that I removed xCon before rebooting. So i get the video stream error. As soon as I install xCon again, I get the problem in which SkyGo doesn't start. It just flips into background and returns to backdrop.

Is this a version of SkyGo problem? Can anyone confirm what version they are on? I'm on the latest (dare I say).. is that the issue?

WORKING!!! Discovered that Cydia had an update required for Mobile Substrate. I just installed the update, rebooted and reinstall xCon. If by magic it all works for me now!!! Thank you. I will get round to a PayPal donation soon. This rocks!
    Last edited by sp33dc0; 03-08-2012 at 03:32 AM.

Default Help ... love film player does not support tv out (hdmi)
    As title, I have got an apple tv out for ipad2 to hdmi..

AND OF COURSE the only app that blocks it is damm lovefilm..

iplayer works, itv works etc. I am even viewing this on my tv..

Can you look at lovefilm and tv out please?
    BTW I have contributed to xcon alias.

Many thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by babiinya View Post
    I can not install Good 1.9.5.
    - I uninstalled 1.9.7 on iphone
    - Install 1.9.5 by itune
    but it was failed to install in synchronization.

I could successfully install 1.9.5 by ifunbox but it suddenly fail when to launch Good application on iphone.

Help me out please.

I have also installed 1.95 that is posted above. I have Xcon there and I bought Alias. Good does not seem to be passing the data correctly but it may be due to the initial setup. I will watch it today and let you all know.

The data also seems to be flowing in SLOWLY. Again, it may be due to the initial setup. I will post back in a couple of hours. Running iOS 5.0.1, iPhone 4, cydia, xcon, good 1.95ipa posted from this forum (the 2nd one).
    Last edited by 0003104; 03-08-2012 at 09:01 AM.

Emails and contacts have not updated in over an hour. Looks like we have an issue.

Hi bought Alias thank you great app. Some apps block mirroring to ATV. Is there any way this can be fixed as a pain having to connect lead every time? Happy to contribute for any fix. Thanks.

Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 30 ... LastLast