Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 28 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: xCon: Patch Apps With Jailbreak Protection!

Just updated to the latest version of xCon and the Flixster app won't even open now. I've tried reinstalling both xCon and Flixster. And I do have Alias. Any ideas?

Can somebody please tell me how to add the repo to cydia so I can get the latest version of this.
    Thanks in advance
    Jolly

The repo address is http://n00neimp0rtant.dyndns.org/repo/
    Having installed the latest version xcon23 skygo still not working, nor is grimms rapunzel 3d.
    Hopes this helps

Quote Originally Posted by computerdude16 View Post
    Just updated to the latest version of xCon and the Flixster app won't even open now. I've tried reinstalling both xCon and Flixster. And I do have Alias. Any ideas?
    I upgraded to xCon 23 today and Flixster is now working for me just fine. Previously under earlier versions of xCon, I was unable to view my Ultraviolet movie collection. Not sure what the issue may be???

Thanks for the repo info.
    I've now got ver 23 installed and Sky Go is still not working here either:-(

Hope it's sorted before the F1 season starts or I might just have to restore my iPad back to default :-(

Jolly

updated this app to current version, bought alias but sadly as has be said already still no go for SKY GO, so ive had to restore my ipad an unjailbreak it. I cant live without SKY GO while on the move any longer.
    I will keep checking here for news an hopefully be able to join the ranks of the jailbroken again.

Quote Originally Posted by wasted.d View Post
    updated this app to current version, bought alias but sadly as has be said already still no go for SKY GO, so ive had to restore my ipad an unjailbreak it. I cant live without SKY GO while on the move any longer.
    I will keep checking here for news an hopefully be able to join the ranks of the jailbroken again.
    Never thought I would run any of my stuff un-jailbroken but I have finally given in as I cannot manage without skygo as I travel a lot for work and I use this app everyday.
    Keep up the good work developer and I look forward to the xcon update so I can use my iPad again the way I like it , Jailbreaked

Whats xCon Alias? What does it do that regular xCon doesn't? Where can it be found?

And for those of you who had to un-jailbreak your device. I guess Apple won... Well a rumor I heard was Apple is forcing these companies to do Jailbreak detection... However that could just be those companies higher ups placing the blame to try and get themselves out of hot water.

But seriously in IOS 6 when Apple uses Jailbreak detection to block Mail, Contacts, Calendar, and AppStore, what will we resort to? A Sandbox or virtual machine?

Quote Originally Posted by cypherstream View Post
    ...But seriously in IOS 6 when Apple uses Jailbreak detection to block Mail, Contacts, Calendar, and AppStore, what will we resort to? A Sandbox or virtual machine?
    When/if that happens I'll probably resort to Android!

If someone wants to publish a rough guide to discovering how apps do their jailbreak detection I'll buy myself a copy of IDA Pro and start poking around, I'm willing to publish what I find. The app I need to get working is Afaria.

Thanks for your continued hard work.

Upgraded to xCon 23 and Good for Enterprise (1.9.7) crashes on launch.

~Paik

Quote Originally Posted by gjp32 View Post
    I upgraded to xCon 23 today and Flixster is now working for me just fine. Previously under earlier versions of xCon, I was unable to view my Ultraviolet movie collection. Not sure what the issue may be???
    Maybe there's an app incompatibility? I do have quite a few tweaks installed. When I do a fresh install of both xCon and Flixster, everything seems to be working fine, even the Flixster app actually loads. But, when I attempt to sign in to Flixster to view my UltraViolet collection, it just keeps spinning and then when I exit and attempt to re-enter the app, even if I reboot/respring, doesn't matter. The app no longer wants to load, and just crashes within about 10 seconds at the initial loading screen. This is driving me crazy. I don't want to restore and re-jailbreak just for my UV movies.
    Last edited by computerdude16; 03-01-2012 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Spelling
    I know what a jailbreak is... lol

Quote Originally Posted by computerdude16 View Post
    Maybe there's an app incompatibility? I do have quite a few tweaks installed. When I do a fresh install of both xCon and Flixster, everything seems to be working fine, even the Flixster app actually loads. But, when I attempt to sign in to Flixster to view my UltraViolet collection, it just keeps spinning and then when I exit and attempt to re-enter the app, even if I reboot/respring, doesn't matter. The app no longer wants to load, and just crashes within about 10 seconds at the initial loading screen. This is driving me crazy. I don't want to restore and re-jailbreak just for my UV movies.
    I'm also using quite a few tweaks. Only thing that comes to mind, off the top is that I'm on an iPhone 4s and I believe you're using an iPhone 4. Considering they are different jailbreak software packages - perhaps that's the issue? My problem also was that I couldn't view the ultraviolet movies. However, I received an error message when attempting to view a movie that I had a poor internet connection. Happened on wi-fi or 3G.

Quote Originally Posted by gjp32 View Post
    I'm also using quite a few tweaks. Only thing that comes to mind, off the top is that I'm on an iPhone 4s and I believe you're using an iPhone 4. Considering they are different jailbreak software packages - perhaps that's the issue? My problem also was that I couldn't view the ultraviolet movies. However, I received an error message when attempting to view a movie that I had a poor internet connection. Happened on wi-fi or 3G.
    Yep, same error message here. But I knew that error was false because I was able to stream my UV movies fine before the jailbreak. Maybe n00neimp0rtant can comment on this, or someone with more experience. I'll keep trying to uninstall and install, and mess with some other things, and hopefully it'll magically start working. Or maybe an update will be released that resolves this, who knows. It's not the end of the world though, I don't like UV very much to begin with and I always just RIP my Blu-rays to iTunes and sync them anyway
    I know what a jailbreak is... lol

also Upgraded to xCon 23 and Good for Enterprise (1.9.7) crashes on launch.

Default xcon rocks !!!!
    As title, with xcon version 23, lovefilm apps runs and it's fine.

I have jb ipad 2 and I also got xcon alias

Keep up the good work and THANKS!

Yeh for n00neimp0rtant, skygo now working on my ipad2 4.3.3 and iphone 4 5.01!

Quote Originally Posted by gurtat View Post
    Yeh for n00neimp0rtant, skygo now working on my ipad2 4.3.3 and iphone 4 5.01!
    Confirmed, Skygo working on jb iphone4s, rejailbreaking my ipad now hehe woohoo!
    Nice work n00neimp0rtant. Theres a pint for ya at the bar.

Hi my iPad 5.01 sky go not working. Do I need to reinstall it? I am using xcon v23 and xcon alias.. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Treewizard View Post
    Hi my iPad 5.01 sky go not working. Do I need to reinstall it? I am using xcon v23 and xcon alias.. Thanks
    update Xcon to latest version v25

Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 28 ... LastLast