Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: xCon: Patch Apps With Jailbreak Protection!

Quote Originally Posted by crisbig View Post
    +1 for xCon support for Good for Enterprise 1.9.7

Many thanks in advance.
    downgrade back to 1.9.6 the only "Feature" of 1.9.7 is JB detection and German Language fixes..

I'd like a patch for Sky Go please. Tried my old Sky Mobile app and it said that it is already registered on another device, (on my old iPhone!).

Quote Originally Posted by Momoz View Post
    downgrade back to 1.9.6 the only "Feature" of 1.9.7 is JB detection and German Language fixes..
    any tips on how to downgrade or install 1.9.6? the only place to download seems to be the app store (which has the newest), do you happen to have an older version you can export so we can install the older one?

Quote Originally Posted by crisbig View Post
    +1 for xCon support for Good for Enterprise 1.9.7

Many thanks in advance.
    +1, really hoping for this! thanks!
    Last edited by seiferseph; 02-24-2012 at 10:18 PM.

Hi

Is there a link to see if the developer is working on the love film uk and most of all sky go app
    ?

+1 for SkyGo - a lot of people would buy your app if you support this; I know at least 5-10 waiting for this Jailbreak patch

+1. Totally agree with last post on sky go

Thanks

I also agree would be great to get skygo back on my ipad again..

+1 for Sky Go
    +1 for Barclays Pingit

+1 for Good For Enterprise 1.9.7 or for info on how to downgrade to Good For Enterprise 1.9.6.

Can anyone please get bloomberg anywhere working again? It isn't working with xcon 20. I tried downgrading to a previous version of Bloomberg anywhere and that isn't working either.

+1 for Sky Go

Agreed Please add sky go !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrgreyish View Post
    Hi

Is there a link to see if the developer is working on the love film uk and most of all sky go app
    ?
    Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrgreyish View Post
    Anyone?
    "I'm getting severely mixed reports on both Lovefilm and Pingit. Please install xCon 22 from my repo and give me your results"

Quote Originally Posted by rickuk View Post
    As far as I can see the repo still only has version 20?? I cannot see version 22 anywhere??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beckhamyears View Post
    As far as I can see the repo still only has version 20?? I cannot see version 22 anywhere??

Thanks
    Ok found version 22 on ur public beta sites Barclays pingit now works but sky go still same error nice work but we need sky go sorting please brother :-)
    Last edited by beckhamyears; 02-28-2012 at 04:05 PM.

I had xcon 18 on my wife's iPad2 and the Brighthouse TV app was working fine. Couple days ago I checked Cydia and saw there was an update for xcon and I installed it. Now the Brighthouse TV app says it does not work on jailbroken devices. Tried uninstalling both and reinstalling, Brighthouse TV app still does not work. I would reinstall xcon 18 if I could but all I can see in Cydia is xcon 20. Anyway to fix this?

Edit: I have also tried xcon version 22 and the Brighthouse app does not work.
    Last edited by corgi1; 02-29-2012 at 08:40 AM.

I'm looking for Good 1.9.6 as well. Could someone please upload their ipa file?

Thanks in advance!

Big update just posted to my repo. This one hooks some REALLY low-level stuff to try to kill jailbreak detection in apps that I'm not even aware of.

This is BIG. Seriously. There's no telling what apps I might have patched in this version! (Ones I'm sure of are Lovefilm, Voddler, Kaching, Pingit, Capital One UK, Verizon FlexView) Go install it in my repo now, and if you're really appreciative, consider donating or purchasing xCon Alias =P

19. The Following User Says Thank You to n00neimp0rtant For This Useful Post:

Mrgreyish (02-29-2012)

Thanks for all your work, but if you can add sky go il be giving a generous donation, I'm actually considering restoring my phone and not jailbreaking, crazy or what!

Default sky go in uk
    totally agree with Sky Go!!! defo donation from me for that one. Im not going to un jailbreak my iPad 2 just for the dictators at sky!!! so feel like leaving them cos they r quick enough to collect my 100 odd quid a month bill

Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 ... LastLast