Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Game center issues

Default Game center issues
    Hey guys, I am having a problem with in app purchases and game center. When ever I try to buy a in app purchase, I get a pop up. At the bottom of that pop up, it says [Enviroment Sandbox]. When I click buy, it ask met to log in. When I do, I get another pop up that says, This is not a Test User account. Please create a new account in the sandbox environment. I have tried this and I still get the same thing. Is this a apple problem with this app? I tried different in app purchases and I still get the same problem. I am using a iphone 4 on 4.2.1 and jailbroken.

Thanks

Is the app legit? Meaning is it a cracked app or did you buy it?

Or do you have something installed that enables cracked apps because that is all I can find that causes this issue.

(Cracked apps/piracy talk is not allowed on MMi: just saying)
    Last edited by Cer0; 02-19-2011 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No cracked apps, all of the apps I have are legit.

Hmmm then I will try a search again to see if I can find something.

I will keep looking, thanks for your help..

Every single thing I find mentions a certain cracked app enabler as causing the problem. Or it was installed at one point.

The reason I keep coming back to this is because everything I find is saying this. Stealthbravo sums it up in this thread:

In app purchase: Sandbox account?

So I am closing this thread. If you can show me a 100% positive that this is not the issue I will open it back up. PM with the validation or any reason.
    Last edited by Cer0; 02-19-2011 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost