Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I've decided to release my game for free

Default I've decided to release my game for free
    Hi guys,
    Bebbled is a decent game and I have spent a lot of time to polish it and make it the best one in its category (SameGame, Jawbreaker, BubbleBreaker). I think I did a good job.

Unfortunately, the big gaming sites and even Apple don't want to review and/or feature it, probably because it looks similar to many others. Also, as a single developer, I don't stand a chance against the big guys.

I've decided to release my game for free, so everyone who's interested can check it. I'm just asking you to try to complete the first 4 game center achievements if you ever download it.

The XMAS Challenge (Bebbled) for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

^ Thank you so very much for sharing your app with MMi! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also! Once I install it I will be more than glad to give you feedback!

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Very cool ill give you feedback as well i needed something to brighten my night
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

This game is very cool. Unfortunately it requires 4.2 which I cannot upgrade too right now, but I think I have it on another phone already. Thank you for Tiny Flashlight Pro!

It's a hard game, but don't give up! Once you understand the bonus mechanic it becomes fun.