+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Find My Phone is such a pos...

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Can someone help? like really. My appleid i use doesnt have an email address in the name its just a username, and i cant use that for mobile me, i
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Find My Phone is such a pos...
    Can someone help? like really.
    My appleid i use doesnt have an email address in the name its just a username, and i cant use that for mobile me, i had an @mac.com email so i tried that and a verification email got sent to that email address, but omg, wait, i cant check my email because all it does is redirect me to the mobileme website which just opens up findmyphone and has nothing about email, and im sure as hell not paying $130 for mobile me. so i enter my email address that my apple id account is assigned to and it creates a new mobileme account with that email address and i never received a confirmation email, so i try to change my non-email apple id to my email and it says an account with that email is already assigned!??!?! like honestly apple, a username and password wasnt good enough??!?!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

so now i used a new email and made a new apple id and now i have 'used up my amount of free accounts on this iphone'
    like what the hell?! can no one help