Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Apple AppStore App Discussionforums, a part of the
3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touchsection;
11-16-2010, 09:32 AM #1aWallet – A simple way to tracking your expense
aWallet is a simple but useful programme for you to manage your daily life’s expense perfectly. Thanks to it, you will be able to plan your expense relying on your own profile, to settle your budget and to view reports…
- Add new/edit/copy/delete your profile.
- build/edit/view plan for profile.
- data export (single- or multi- profile) via email (csv format – usable in excel format).
- quick view for your remaining balance (for current selected profile).
track your expense
- dashboard(expense home) for your expense
- add new/edit/delete expense info
- powerful report for expense
If you want more details and features of the iphone application please visit website: http://www.iphone-vietnam.com/awalle...r-expense.html
Thank you very much!...