Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
11-09-2010, 12:49 PM #1AmpliTube 2 for iPhone Now Available
Just wanted to let you all know of our update to AmpliTube for iPhone. It has many great new free features and some new in-app purchase stomps and features available too.
For more information: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/NewsDisplay.php?Id=2813
IK Multimedia is proud to release AmpliTube 2 for iPhone, a major update to the leading guitar software for iPhone. AmpliTube 2 for iPhone offers incredibly realistic tones and effects, full multi-track recording capabilities and an advanced practice tool - all in one convenient mobile app, from the leaders in analog gear modeling software for professional recording studios. Use the AmpliTube iRig interface adapter to connect your guitar to your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad and you are ready to rock!
What's new in AmpliTube 2 for iPhone:
In the free update:
* New built-in one-track recorder with re-amping feature
* Improved sound quality of gear and cabinets with DSP parts derived from AmpliTube 3 and T-RackS 3 for Mac/PC
* Export recordings and mixes as high quality WAV audio files or send them by email as MP3s
* Import songs as backing tracks directly from user iPod library, from iTunes using file sharing or Wi-Fi
* New SpeedTrainer allows players to slow down/speed up imported songs without affecting the pitch
* Up to 50 songs can now be imported
* New preset naming feature
* New Setup panel including input and output level controls
* New scrollable menu for easier and faster gear selection in the FX and AMP sections
Now available as in-app purchase:
* New multi-track recorder with 4 tracks and master FX section with 3 effects: Reverb, EQ and Compressor. Available together as in-app purchase for $9.99/€7.99.
* 5 new stompbox effects: Compressor, Reverb, Parametric EQ, Graphic EQ and Limiter. Available for only $2.99/€2.39 each.