Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Atomic Web Browser

Thanks

Default Atomic Web Browser
    Has anyone tried it? I just got it last night and I'm pretty impressed. It has a lot of sweet features such as full screen mode, desktop tab view, adblock, private browsing, and browser agents. It has become my new Safari replacement. It's nice how I can easily close tabs without having to go to the tab view.

It's pretty customizable so you can get it how you like it. The only minor irritant I have with it is that searching in the search bar leads you to a full version of Google, not a mobile one.

It's definitely worth looking into though.

Are there any other worthy browser replacements of noting?

Quote Originally Posted by dotFIVE View Post
    Has anyone tried it? I just got it last night and I'm pretty impressed. It has a lot of sweet features such as full screen mode, desktop tab view, adblock, private browsing, and browser agents. It has become my new Safari replacement. It's nice how I can easily close tabs without having to go to the tab view.

It's pretty customizable so you can get it how you like it. The only minor irritant I have with it is that searching in the search bar leads you to a full version of Google, not a mobile one.

It's definitely worth looking into though.

Are there any other worthy browser replacements of noting?
    Perfect Browser is my top choice and I never looked back. It's the real deal and best off all, it spoofs.

Plus you cam get Browser Changer and use Perfect or Atomic as the default browser.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SepticTank For This Useful Post:

dotFIVE (10-31-2010), DRFP (12-13-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SepticTank View Post
    Plus you cam get Browser Changer and use Perfect or Atomic as the default browser.
    Sweet! Didn't know about this. Thanks for that, I just installed it.

Quote Originally Posted by dotFIVE View Post
    Sweet! Didn't know about this. Thanks for that, I just installed it.
    No problem. Just visit my Thanks button. Hahaha

i use atomic and love it. only thing that bugs me is that in full screen mode i cant find a way to open up the address bar. i can open up a bookmarked page, but wold love to be able to double tap the tab or something to open the address bar without having to go out of full screen mode

having tried both perfect browser and 360 browser-- 360 browser is by far the best.