+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: i found something there ISN'T an app for

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
photo folders... should there not be a simple way to organize your pictures into folders? i would imagine someone can come up with something... i spend atleast the last 10
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default i found something there ISN'T an app for
    photo folders... should there not be a simple way to organize your pictures into folders? i would imagine someone can come up with something... i spend atleast the last 10 minutes searching on google, (in actuality, it's been about 2 1/2 hours of searching and trying apps) the only app i found that comes close, is photo+folder, but it's not the greatest... i tried cydia, i tried instal**us, i tried appstore... nothing that seems to suit what i'm looking for...

is it really so much to ask to be able to organize your photos into foldiers like you can do with your apps?
    Last edited by Broomhead; 10-30-2010 at 03:58 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

i think its mainly because, like your music... its by the folders they are placed on your computer.. so the way to organise them, like your music. is to place them in the folders you want them to be in...
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

Thanks

Sounds really easy, but I don't have app development tools.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seann33uk View Post
    i think its mainly because, like your music... its by the folders they are placed on your computer.. so the way to organise them, like your music. is to place them in the folders you want them to be in...
    that does make sense, the biggest issue i see with that, however, is all of the pictures on my phone, are from the camera on my phone... where as the music is all synced in... still very frustrating, i'm quite amazed no one has come up with a tweak type app to fix this...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You haven't looked hard enough, there is an app for this too it's called SeeSee the developer website is here:PHYAR.
    I purchased it quite a while ago and it replaced my Photo app completely.

Last edited by iris4; 11-08-2010 at 04:47 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

i searched for like a good solid 2 hours, and finally got frustrated trying all these crappy apps that did nothing... i'll give see see a try and see see how i like it

downloading now, does it let you change the file names at all?
    Last edited by --weezl--; 11-12-2010 at 10:02 PM.