+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wow, you can not miss this!

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Wow, you can not miss this!
    Wow, you can not miss this!
    Hi all, I found a new game for which I spend my whole weekend on! Lol I was about to go
    shopping with my friend but this game- Food Processing just attracted me so much and finally my friend went shopping himself.lol.
    The game is Food Processing and for me I may call it food-processing battle, yes, it can be fairly described as a battle, a finger operation battle with lots of funs espesically when dealing with the lovely food in high speed!
    First of all, you can find “how to play” in the main menu and the detailed picture-word lesson will teach you how to play this game but I can tell you simply here coz it was very easy to go with, when it comes Green Soybeans tap and pod the three beans inside, when Corn comes, slide (means cut in game) twice on it, as for Walnut,tap it twice, crossing slide for pumpkin, head slide for eggplant! Yea, easy though lots of fun inside!
    Secondly, I would like to share some of my experiences with it, the speed is not so quick when it was just started, you can see your score on the upleft and three X on the upright, the X is green at first and when you missed (did nothing with) a food, a X will turn red and three red X means, hur, you will have to start again.lol.when you get perfect, you get 3 marks, 2 marks for good,1 mark for bad, if you get 7 consecutive perfects you get a combo,which worth 5 marks. I get 213 marks the first time for I missed three pumpkins, I just thought it was like the eggplant that should be cut at the head or something but I was wrong, It need to be cross-cutted which means cut twice, horizontal and vertical, a crossing, yea. Then I get 460 marks(within 1 combo lol) the second time after knowing how to deal with the pumpkins lol. The leading ten high scores can be noted after this round.
    Thirdly, the speed becomes extremely fast and I think now the real battle comes, the food comes in a crazy speed and my finger just like dancing on the screen-tapping,sliding and tapping mixed with sliding, moving and soooooo on, it is very interesting and the speed really challenged my reaction.
    Fourthly, oh god I almost forget one thing, the graphics! Yep what my impression about the graphics is that I just forget that I was playing a game because the graphics made me, you know ,like a real worker who was standing by the conveyor dealing with the real food! Really, its something out of my expection I have to say, fantastic graphics everything seemed so real and reasonable, found nothing uncomfortable with it.
    However, what I played is just the lite version which means some of the mode, food , scene, tools are still locked but yet, it’s really really good, you can have a try free now and I m sure you can not stop yourself to share your exciting just like I did. Lol.. BTW, I saw some fresh elements on the main menu including some new food(may be the new food in full version? Not sure), some kinds of new tools?,change conveyor button (for themes changing? Still not sure) and so on, I m eager for the formal version to be released, actually,none of the other games attracted me so much and I believe this might be a new epochal one so I may be proud to be the early player!lol!

Thanks

Are you the developer lol?

Like A Boss

3. The Following User Says Thank You to metaljay For This Useful Post:

ufcsean (10-22-2010)

I come from a land down under (Australia)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metaljay View Post
    Sure sounds like one hahaha
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter
    If you like what I say, hit the button, you know which one

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rockscryer View Post
    Wow, you can not miss this!
    Hi all, I found a new game for which I spend my whole weekend on! Lol I was about to go
    shopping with my friend but this game- Food Processing just attracted me so much and finally my friend went shopping himself.lol.
    The game is Food Processing and for me I may call it food-processing battle, yes, it can be fairly described as a battle, a finger operation battle with lots of funs espesically when dealing with the lovely food in high speed!
    First of all, you can find “how to play” in the main menu and the detailed picture-word lesson will teach you how to play this game but I can tell you simply here coz it was very easy to go with, when it comes Green Soybeans tap and pod the three beans inside, when Corn comes, slide (means cut in game) twice on it, as for Walnut,tap it twice, crossing slide for pumpkin, head slide for eggplant! Yea, easy though lots of fun inside!
    Secondly, I would like to share some of my experiences with it, the speed is not so quick when it was just started, you can see your score on the upleft and three X on the upright, the X is green at first and when you missed (did nothing with) a food, a X will turn red and three red X means, hur, you will have to start again.lol.when you get perfect, you get 3 marks, 2 marks for good,1 mark for bad, if you get 7 consecutive perfects you get a combo,which worth 5 marks. I get 213 marks the first time for I missed three pumpkins, I just thought it was like the eggplant that should be cut at the head or something but I was wrong, It need to be cross-cutted which means cut twice, horizontal and vertical, a crossing, yea. Then I get 460 marks(within 1 combo lol) the second time after knowing how to deal with the pumpkins lol. The leading ten high scores can be noted after this round.
    Thirdly, the speed becomes extremely fast and I think now the real battle comes, the food comes in a crazy speed and my finger just like dancing on the screen-tapping,sliding and tapping mixed with sliding, moving and soooooo on, it is very interesting and the speed really challenged my reaction.
    Fourthly, oh god I almost forget one thing, the graphics! Yep what my impression about the graphics is that I just forget that I was playing a game because the graphics made me, you know ,like a real worker who was standing by the conveyor dealing with the real food! Really, its something out of my expection I have to say, fantastic graphics everything seemed so real and reasonable, found nothing uncomfortable with it.
    However, what I played is just the lite version which means some of the mode, food , scene, tools are still locked but yet, it’s really really good, you can have a try free now and I m sure you can not stop yourself to share your exciting just like I did. Lol.. BTW, I saw some fresh elements on the main menu including some new food(may be the new food in full version? Not sure), some kinds of new tools?,change conveyor button (for themes changing? Still not sure) and so on, I m eager for the formal version to be released, actually,none of the other games attracted me so much and I believe this might be a new epochal one so I may be proud to be the early player!lol!

Adding a link and price would have been the polite thing to do. One person downloaded it and gave it one star because it crashes according to that person.

"Always remember your special and unique!"

My iPhone is a Part of Me ufcsean's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metaljay View Post
    haha i think so