+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apps for photos

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hello all.. Well basically im looking for an application that i can use to duplicate (copy/paste) pictures from my actual photo albums to the apps without losing the original one..
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Apps for photos
    Hello all..

Well basically im looking for an application that i can use to duplicate (copy/paste) pictures from my actual photo albums to the apps without losing the original one..

What im trying to say is..i want to protect several pictures from my album..so i was looking for an app that can copy the pic from the album and paste it to the folder app and use lockdown to lock that app, then the pictures that i chose to be inside that app (folder) will be saved from being seen..

I hope im makin any sense here..LoL!!

no worries... i got one already... so now im looking cydia tweaks maybe that can help protect my apps from being deleted... e.g. have to enter password bfore deleting any apps... are there such things?
    Last edited by d_animality; 10-07-2010 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi,

I seen one but I'm not sure if this is really what you are looking for. I hope it can help.

Locktopus : Password Protect Your Apps (Cydia)