Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: pixelmags keeps crashing

Default pixelmags keeps crashing
    I have recently installed the xbox 360 pixelmags app from the apple appstore, everytime I click to open the app it just crashes. Is anyone else having this problem?
    I have the Iphone 4, it is running on ios 4.0.1 and is jailbroken

Downgrade MobileSubstrate to 2309-1. It's a known issue with the latest version...well except to Saurik, who never bothered replying to my email about the numerous compatibility problems with that version.

thanks for your quick reply, how do i go about downgrading this? i have checked my cydia and i am running mobile substrate 0.9.3228-1
    thanks

Here: http://apt.saurik.com/cydia/debs/mob...honeos-arm.deb

Copy to your phone with SSH, install with iFile (trial version is fine), then reboot (not respring, you'll probably get SWOD).

thanks again for your reply, I am having trouble with transfering the file using ssh, I have tried to google how to do it but i cant seem to work it out, is there any other way I can transfer the file to my phone and then use ifile to instiall?
    thanks

YAY!!! I have finally managed to do it, thankyou so so much for your help, pixelmags now finaly works
    Once again thankyou for your help
    Last edited by ach5000; 09-26-2010 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default solved
    I was having same trouble as ach5000...

Thanks for clearing it up for us!