+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lost Angry Birds Save Data

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
yeah id appreciate a copy as well , as ive been trying for days to get my save file to work without any joy ive tried playing 1 level ,
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    yeah id appreciate a copy as well , as ive been trying for days to get my save file to work without any joy

ive tried playing 1 level , then overwritting my file over the new one and even setting attributes to 644

everytime , it seems to work shows my progress but when i play levels and complete them the level complete screen doesnt show ( i can force it to show by backgrounding app , re opening and resuming from pause

but it wont progress from level 3.21 to 4.01 and hidden egss wont load either.

ive even tried to the one available to download of other sites and this is the same

its bugging me now as it seems some are getting it to work fine

angrybirds version 1.4.4 ( but ive tried 1.4 as well with same results )

any help would be appreciated

pk24

Ok sods law after asking for help , i manage to do it , files used settings.lua and hiscores.lua

I reinstalled angry birds and ran it to main menu ( which created the new settings.lua ) then closed game copied my backed up settings.lua over new one , ran game again and noticed all games id played where now accessable , played 1st level and completed ( which creates new highscores.lua ) returned to main menu , and quit game , copied my backed up highscores.lua over new one , rerun game and all games id done where complete , and evrything else works ( complete game screen works , hidden eggs works ) , hope this info helps someone

Cheers.

Pk24

was a bit bugy with completing missions ( still wouldnt load complete screen ) so tried again but as last step ftp into phone and changed permissions to 777 so far its working 100%
    Last edited by pk24; 10-20-2010 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pk24 For This Useful Post:

jjk454ss (03-09-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

thank you - this worked like a dream. iFunbox perfectly transferred everything over and I'm up and going. Awesome, thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It would be cool if someone could upload/post a link to the saved file.

On a side note, does anyone know a site where you can download save files for ipod touch/iphone games?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I can get a copy for you... where should i upload it?

HOWEVER my Golden eggs isn't working at present, it shows that i have them all but it shows that the levels haven't been completed even though they have. I have tried to re-complete them but they still appear with no star!?!

Anybody else had this problem?

It is also very slow once you complete each level, it freezes for about 3/5 secs and then appears at the complete screen.
    Last edited by herring14; 10-22-2010 at 09:42 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks a lot for the offer herring14! Any site like megaupload/rapidshare/ifile would be perfect!

Also do you happen to know of a website that posts save files for other ipod touch/iphone games?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by herring14 View Post

HOWEVER my Golden eggs isn't working at present, it shows that i have them all but it shows that the levels haven't been completed even though they have. I have tried to re-complete them but they still appear with no star!?!

It is also very slow once you complete each level, it freezes for about 3/5 secs and then appears at the complete screen.

Please upload it to Mediafire or something. Thank you!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by herring14 View Post

experienced the same lag etc , but doing it the method i explained above rectified this and been fine ever since

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 548 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pk24 View Post
    Ok sods law after asking for help , i manage to do it , files used settings.lua and hiscores.lua

I reinstalled angry birds and ran it to main menu ( which created the new settings.lua ) then closed game copied my backed up settings.lua over new one , ran game again and noticed all games id played where now accessable , played 1st level and completed ( which creates new highscores.lua ) returned to main menu , and quit game , copied my backed up highscores.lua over new one , rerun game and all games id done where complete , and evrything else works ( complete game screen works , hidden eggs works ) , hope this info helps someone

Cheers.

Pk24

was a bit bugy with completing missions ( still wouldnt load complete screen ) so tried again but as last step ftp into phone and changed permissions to 777 so far its working 100%
    I don't know how you figured this out, but it seems to have worked great for me. I accidentally removed Angry Birds Seasons from my phone, but I extracted the files from a backup I still had. Copying the files over made the app crash, but doing it in the order you posted seems to have worked great. Thank you.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So... I've gotten the scores to work via the highscores.lua (thanks for this BTW), however when I launch the page to view the Golden Eggs or when I attempt to get a Golden Egg, the app crashs immediately.

FIX: Make sure before you over-write the highscores.lua, you have gotten at least one Golden Egg... I was doing this fix on a new Angry Birds install and it caused the game to crash... So I re-installed the game, played one level and got one egg, then replaced the highscores file and now everything is working... Awesome.

Thanks.
    Last edited by ozt1ks; 03-10-2011 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Added fix.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

try a free app from softorino.com. Birds` Scores is free and very intuitive. you just follow the tips and back up your progress. worked great with my iphone 4s.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12