Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: anyone else having trouble buying apps??

Default anyone else having trouble buying apps??
    ok so i bought angry burds HD for my ipad and 2 minutes later i go and try to download it on my IP4 (4.0.2) and my 3rd gen ipod touch (4.0) and i get an error saying my payment method was declined. so i went into my itunes account on my computer and switched it back to my credit card and it too was declined. and i had just used the card like an hour before for gas, and yes i have sufficient funds. so then i tried it on my 3G over the wifi and nothing. itunes wouldnt let me download it on my computer either. and im starting to get pissed off about it. anyone else having this problem??????????

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chief_bignut For This Useful Post:

arminta (09-11-2010)

Does your expire in the coming month?

I had this happen to me. My card expired in the next month but online payments won't accept it if it is that close but places like gas stations and stores would because it is charged that moment(most of the time). Online sales take a little while to get processed through.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Mine is doing that too. I enter my info then it acts like it has processed, then when I try the download/purchase again and it asks me for my CC info again. I havent checked the expiration date yet but Im 75% sure it expires late 2011. So I dunno Im gonna go check. If thats not the case tho, what should we do? Call Apple?

mine wont expire untill 3/13

Got me then on that one.

and ive tried switching payment method back to paypal and nothing. ive even tried my in-laws paypal account and get the same message. my fatherinlaw is a dentist lol so i dont know how the hell his card is being declined too.

I guess then next in line would be to call Apple.