+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Epic Citadel

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Download it now. HOLY **** this is amazing. Xbox 360 graphics on freakin iPhone. Gears of war naow pl0x. iPhone 4 screenshots. It looks even better on an iPhone screen!
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default Epic Citadel
    Download it now. HOLY **** this is amazing. Xbox 360 graphics on freakin iPhone. Gears of war naow pl0x.

iPhone 4 screenshots. It looks even better on an iPhone screen!

http://img683.imageshack.us/g/img0038u.png/

Framerate is smooth on iPhone 4 and looks beautiful with retina display. Cant believe this is running on an iPhone..its just amazing. I mean When the PSP was out I was wondering when we would see xbox 360 graphics on a portable device and its already possible on such a small device!

I really underestimated mobile technology, its actually almost catching up the consoles! Wow.
    Last edited by M4tt Dam0n; 09-01-2010 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i wouldn't really say xbox 360 graphics, they aren' that good. But they are the best i have seen on the iPhone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone macsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks

I was also amazed at how well this game looked, just a matter of time before you see more im sure, I like how Apple is covering the gaming side of the house, as far as it outselling playstation and nintendo, well I really didnt believe it and still dont because im sure the category Gaming console is very open to well anything that can play a game including App Games so I can kind of see where they got there stats from. Either way cant wait to see what other developers are creating for the iPhone.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

The graphics are sick for sure, but am I the only one that still doesn't like using a flat touchscreen surface as controls? I'll keep the games to my ps3 for now. At least on my iPad my paws don't take up a significant amount of the screen.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

For those who want a video:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wBjDlnHb1U[/ame]

Kinda laggy but hey, it's better than watching through a camera to a screen. :d