+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: apps keep reloading

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
i was downloading an app over 3g then i switched to wifi when, the app keep loading, and then when i got to the end it started all over, and
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default apps keep reloading
    i was downloading an app over 3g then i switched to wifi when, the app keep loading, and then when i got to the end it started all over, and then again and again and again, i then downloaded another app i didn't switch anything and it was fine, later i tried another app and i switched the 3g to wifi and the reloading started again, i tried using itunes in my comp, but it does the same thing...
    has that happen to anyone, and if yes how did you fix it???

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrguy View Post
    i was downloading an app over 3g then i switched to wifi when, the app keep loading, and then when i got to the end it started all over, and then again and again and again, i then downloaded another app i didn't switch anything and it was fine, later i tried another app and i switched the 3g to wifi and the reloading started again, i tried using itunes in my comp, but it does the same thing...
    has that happen to anyone, and if yes how did you fix it???

Did you ever find out why this was happening? This is happening to me but on my iPod touch.