Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 75

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Facebook app 3.2

  1. #1
    Default Facebook app 3.2
    Anyone else having problems with this app

    I was running 3.1.4 fine

    upgraded to 3.2 via appstore. Cant connect to facebook
    deleted and reinstalled 3.2 no go.

    installed 3.1.4 again and it works again.

    A friend with another iP4 (Jailed) says he has no issues with 3.2

    Anyone else experience this?

  2. #2
    I have the same issue!!! iPhone 4 jailbroken.

    And also funny thing is, I get a 'no data received' error in MoneyBook.app too!!!

    Someone please help!! ((((

  3. #3
    i wanna know too, my mate says it works fine in his jailed iP4

    staying on 3.1.4 for now

  4. #4
    A little update, put my phone into safe mode, and facebook 3.2 works.

    So possibly something to do with the extensions in jailbroken devices??

    The upload data function in MoneyBook is still broken though

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeans View Post
    A little update, put my phone into safe mode, and facebook 3.2 works.

    So possibly something to do with the extensions in jailbroken devices??

    The upload data function in MoneyBook is still broken though
    Interesting, perhaps an incompatibility with Mobile Subrate, or something similar running on JB phones?????

  6. #6
    Updated just now. No problems. Like the new look better.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by XFaega View Post
    Updated just now. No problems. Like the new look better.
    Obviously JB i suspect, what apps/libs are you running?

  8. #8
    Yes I'm JB. All I have is running from JB is the normal cydia stuff and winterboard. Nothing to special.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by XFaega View Post
    Yes I'm JB. All I have is running from JB is the normal cydia stuff and winterboard. Nothing to special.
    ok well with winterboard you need MS so maybe its not that

  10. #10
    Mine works fine. Ip4 jailbroken

  11. #11
    thats bad news cause then its not a common problem

  12. #12
    PSI70Y

    Have you tried safe mode? It works for me in safe mode only.

    What jailbroken apps you have got installed? Let's figure this out.

    I have:
    Activator
    biteSMS
    IntelliStatusBarIcons
    MyWi
    PDF Patch
    RockApp
    Locktopus
    Last edited by jjeans; 08-19-2010 at 12:12 AM.

  13. #13
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mbeezy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Not working on mine either. But it works in Safe Mode, aww man another thing to troubleshoot.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeans View Post
    PSI70Y

    Have you tried safe mode? It works for me in safe mode only.

    What jailbroken apps you have got installed? Let's figure this out.
    I got:
    Mobile Subrate 3228
    Winterboard
    iProtect
    iFile
    Signal
    SBSettings
    3G Unrestrictor
    Make it Mine
    Five Icon Dock
    Cydelete
    Cyntacts
    Safari download manager

    I thinks that it

  15. #15
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mbeezy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    I'm going thru sbsettings going through the mobile substrate toggles. I turned them all OFF and Facebook started working. I'm turning them on one by one now to see which one cause FB to crash.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy81 View Post
    I'm going thru sbsettings going through the mobile substrate toggles. I turned them all OFF and Facebook started working. I'm turning them on one by one now to see which one cause FB to crash.
    way to go! let us know

  17. #17
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mbeezy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Ok...I narrowed it down to the "BiteSMS" toggle in mobile substrate. Facebooks works when it's off, but gives the error when I switch it back on.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to mbeezy81 For This Useful Post:

    LastSonOfKrypton (08-19-2010)

  19. #18
    dammit, biteSMS i such a good app!

    will make a post on their forums

  20. #19
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mbeezy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    It's actually called "BiteSMSsb" toggle.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSI70Y View Post
    dammit, biteSMS i such a good app!

    will make a post on their forums
    Yeah I know.. I love BiteSMS, but I use FB more than I text. Hopefully the conflict can get resolved soon though.
    Last edited by mbeezy81; 08-19-2010 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy81 View Post
    It's actually called "BiteSMSsb" toggle.



    Yeah I know.. I love BiteSMS, but I use FB more than I text. Hopefully the conflict can get resolved soon though.
    Ok cool, thanks for narrowing it down. I made a post on their forums, so will c what one of the Ops says. What version of biteSMS r u running?

    Im on 5.0 beta

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •