+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Plants Vs. Zombies Trainer

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Howdy, I was bored last night and decided to see if you could at all cheat at PvZ and the only place I could find was to modify the userdata
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Talking Plants Vs. Zombies Trainer
    Howdy, I was bored last night and decided to see if you could at all cheat at PvZ and the only place I could find was to modify the userdata file. I changed it so the game has been completed, purchased all shop items, unlocked the quick play, and for shits and giggs I threw in $104,610,874.

The small downfall to this finished trainer is that it won't save, so you won't get any achievements. But it will allow you full range of the game to practice.
    http://www.itchybot.com/iphone/CompletedNOSAVE.dat

I have also created a second version of the mod that starts you off a Level 1-1 with $400,000 and all purchased items (you gain access at 2-1).
    http://www.itchybot.com/iphone/FreshSAVE.dat

Howto install:
    Code:
    Create a new user in PvZ and start Adventure mode
    As soon as the first game starts close PvZ
    Make sure PvZ is closed, not even in the background
    Use SBSettings to find out which folder PvZ is in, mine was (1FDCAC75-95D0-432A-B74A-1F3C5B8B03DE)
    SSH into your phone. (/private/var/mobile/Applications/1FDCAC75-95D0-432A-B74A-1F3C5B8B03DE/Documents/userdata/)
    There will be several files list if you only have 2 users it will look like this:(users.dat, user1.dat, user2.dat, game2_X.dat)
    Rename your trainer to the highest number userX.dat and overwrite the one on your phone.
    Delete any gameX_X.dat's
    Start PvZ and have fun!
    Last edited by Retell; 08-10-2010 at 03:52 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

50 views and no comments, has anyone tried this yet? I've only personally tested this was wondering if anyone had any issues?