+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Alternative to DemoGod & ScreenSpliter

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Sorry if this should be in a different thread. Anyway, I'm wanting to display my iPhone on my Mac for a short video. I did this like a year ago
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iphone4idiots's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Alternative to DemoGod & ScreenSpliter
    Sorry if this should be in a different thread. Anyway, I'm wanting to display my iPhone on my Mac for a short video. I did this like a year ago with bonjour, but now it seems that is tied to DemoGod and you have to buy a $10 license.

Is there another way to do this??
    I thought my carrier was bad til I got a new web host

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphone4idiots View Post
    Sorry if this should be in a different thread. Anyway, I'm wanting to display my iPhone on my Mac for a short video. I did this like a year ago with bonjour, but now it seems that is tied to DemoGod and you have to buy a $10 license.

Is there another way to do this??
    I find the easiest way is to install Veency from Cydia on your iphone and then get VNC (Enterprise - that works!) or similar - Tight VNC perhaps on your PC. Use the viewer part of the programme to connect through the wi-fi to your iphone (settings/wi-fi/network/ipaddress), click accept on the i and the screen for the phone will appear on the PC and can be operated from it remotely. Sorry see you have a MAC but it's probably the same? Any questions please ask.
    Last edited by stevepeterson; 09-05-2010 at 05:42 AM.