Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Won't let me update apps

Default Won't let me update apps
    Hey I'm having this weird problem on my iPhone 4. I have os4 and everytime I go into the app store I have 4 updates on my apps and when I click to install the update it goes to my home screen and it says verify your account and a pop up comes in and then it asks me to type in my password for my iTunes. So I log in and it shows a page with my credit card info and I click done then it takes me back to the update page on the app store and I click update and it does the same thing it always just takes me back even though I log in. Anyone else have the issue or know how to fix it. It's really annoying!

Have you tried updating it on iTunes?

Are you signed into your account?
    Last edited by Cer0; 07-29-2010 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I've had to reboot my iPad before (FW 3.2) to fix this. Hasn't happened in a while... which means it will happen today

I have a 3gs running 3.1.2 and when I try to update it just sits there and says "waiting". when I close it out a message says, you already purchased this if you are having problems go to itunes or some such thing.. been doing this for last couple of days now.

I am signed in and no I haven't updated it on iTunes. How would I do that? When I reboot what do I lose?

In itunes it should say some apps have updates. Just update that up that way then sync.