Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 LED flashlight?

Default iPhone 4 LED flashlight?
    Does anyone know if there is a FREE iPhone 4 LED flashlight app on the appstore??

I have searched the app store and even googled it. But I have only seen one on the appStore and its not FREE it was 1.99

Thank You

bump....
    Last edited by phoenixfire425; 07-02-2010 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    if (youTryToBeSmarter)
    {
    i.WillTryToBeNicer();
    }
    //oh here let me translate for you to something that is easier to understand!
    If youTryToBeSmarter Then
    i.WillTryToBeNicer()
    End If

Then i guess you answered your own question. I'm sure a free one will pop up on cydia soon.

That would require us to have Cydia on our iPhone 4's first.... i think the free flashlight will come out on the app store before that happens

Lite4iPhone4 - which is currently "In Review" - will be free through the month that it is launched.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydsHkv9KJcI]YouTube - Lite4iPhone4 - One-Click LED Flashlight[/ame]

you want flashligh for you iphone 4 just use the flash option leave it on and it work better

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Not better than the link I posted. It's currently the only free one to do what it does, and it opens fast. Also backgrounds so it remembers whether you left the switch on or off.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

No problem. I've been a member for a while, it's about time I started being useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikestrip View Post
    Not better than the link I posted. It's currently the only free one to do what it does, and it opens fast. Also backgrounds so it remembers whether you left the switch on or off.
    yeah i found that the other day too...still can't believe people are charging 0.99 or 1.99 for an app that enables the led.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

There's a bunch now, and a flood coming.

A FREE LED-based flashlight for iPhone 4, very simple, beautiful and functional: code·aplus ·:· A LED Flashlight for iPhone 4