Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Video Safe help please

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Video Safe help please
    I have video safe installed on my iphone. Instructions say to install Juicedrop on your PC which i did. Couldn't really figure out how to use it, and it wouldn't recognise my iphone when connected to PC when i was trying to add new file extensions. So i tryed another way, created a folder called VideoSafe in iphone DCIM, dropped the vid in the folder and app found it and imported it. When when i go to view it it says the file is empty.

Would anybody now where the folder is in video safe so i could just drop the vid in via iphonebrowser, surely this way has to work!

I need to transfer via USB as i don't have a laptop

Any help appreciated thanx
    Last edited by arj127; 06-27-2010 at 09:56 PM.

in your applications folder find your VideoVault2 app folder and drop them in Documents folder.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    in your applications folder find your VideoVault2 app folder and drop them in Documents folder.
    Thanx Laz.

I found the videosafe folder and dropped the file in to the documents folder but it doesn't appear in the app when opened, and is not visible in the usb transfer settings in the settings.

I think you are onto something, but i'm not sure how to finish it off. If i could just get a vid in there via my partners laptop i could probably suss it

Maybe i should try videovault

There's not a "library/downloads" or "downloads" folder in the app's directory?

Might be in /var/mobile/library/downloads (I think that's it)

Not sure. New to all this myself but I was on a hunting mission last night when I downloaded some stuff with both atomic browser and safari...

I ended up paying the $4 for search capability in iFile

Chris

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cmalinowski View Post
    There's not a "library/downloads" or "downloads" folder in the app's directory?

Might be in /var/mobile/library/downloads (I think that's it)

Not sure. New to all this myself but I was on a hunting mission last night when I downloaded some stuff with both atomic browser and safari...

I ended up paying the $4 for search capability in iFile

Chris
    The app folder does have a library folder but no downloads folder. All pics are in the documents folder.

The app website has a new program called USB uploader but thats not working for me either.

If anyone has this app could they please have a look in the file and see what folder videos are stored in.

Thanx for your help